Who do you want to come back the most?

• Michael Vaughn/Andre Michaux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia Santos

• Eric Weiss

• Total voters
Michael Vartan, Mia Maestro, and Greg Grunberg are ALL supposedly returning soon to the fifth season of Alias, to reprise their roles (as guest stars).

Who do YOU want to come back the most?

Please give me your opinions on this topic.

--Josh

i had a really really hard time choosing, and this really varies from day to day. though i'm a major HUGE s/v shipper, i still voted nadia, cause i like her SO much. she's my favorite character, after irina. man my sister would kill me if she found out i didn't vote for vaughn. i want them ALL to come back!!!

Wiess, since I didn't like Nadia from the start and I don't care about Vaughn anymore. he can stay dead and it'll be fine with me.

After reading more about "Fait Accompli" (Episode 7) on Alias-Media.com, I found out that Michael Vartan WILL NOT be guest starring as Michael Vaughn/Andre Michaux during that episode.

Apparently someone got BAD information on that site, because he will not be guest starring until a later date.

I will have to research a little more thoroughly next time before I post anything about these spoilers. Sorry.

-- Josh

I want Vaughn back - so badly! And when he's back, I want Weiss back. The teddy bear. And no matter how much I dislike Nadia, I'd like for her to come back and kick the Rachel gal out/kill her. :P And then Nadia could lie low this season, not being such a big role. ;)

I want Vaughn back - so badly! And when he's back, I want Weiss back.

I'm so agree with this, Alias_day ! Vaughn must be back, definitly !!!! Obviously, I voted Vaughn... :rolleyes:

JGfan86, I think Michael Vartan will be guest starring as Michael Vaughn(/Michaux) during the 9th episode "The Horizon". I've seen this on a website but I don't remenber wich one...

JGfan86, I think Michael Vartan will be guest starring as Michael Vaughn(/Michaux) during the 9th episode "The Horizon". I've seen this on a website but I don't remenber wich one...

That would make sense to me. "The Horizon" seems like an episode of great change to me. If that is so, then it would be appropriate for Vaughn/Michaux to appear again.

I read something on Alias-Media.com that Ausiello said: "I'm 80 percent certain it'll be Dec. 15." This has to do with the date of the episode that Vaughn returns in. If this information is correct, that means "The Horizon" is the episode that Vaughn should return in.

The following is an Alias schedule I constructed based on information I gathered:
11/3 -- "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" is on - no episode
11/10 -- "Solo" 05x06
11/17 -- "Fait Accompli" 05x07
11/24 -- THANKSGIVING - "Finding Nemo" is on - no episode
12/1 -- "Have No Fear: The Life of John Paul II" (TV-movie) is on - no episode
12/8 -- "Bob" 05x08
12/15 -- "The Horizon" 05x09

After that, I have no information to give yet. We'll have to see!

-- Josh

well in australia vaughn hasn't died yet, but i want him to back.
so natually i voted vaughn.
but don't you think this is getting abit rediculas by losing three main characters over a short time span???
but don't get me wrong, i still love the show

well in australia vaughn hasn't died yet, but i want him to back.
so natually i voted vaughn.
but don't you think this is getting abit rediculas by losing three main characters over a short time span???
but don't get me wrong, i still love the show
It is a little crazy losing three characters in such a short time on Alias, which is probably why we have three new characters this season. To me, it seems like these new characters are supposed to fill the void left by the ones we "lost" recently. Hopefully our old friends will return for a good amount of screen time this year.

I agree with you about the show, though. I still love watching Alias, and I am glad that it has an interesting plot again.

Thanks for your response, tubby.

-- Josh

That would make sense to me. "The Horizon" seems like an episode of great change to me. If that is so, then it would be appropriate for Vaughn/Michaux to appear again.

Interesting - that's also the episode when Sark is supposed to return. Hmm . . . it does sound like an episode of "great change".

Interesting - that's also the episode when Sark is supposed to return. Hmm . . . it does sound like an episode of "great change".
That would make sense to me. I read an article that said Sark would be coming back in a December episode. "The Horizon" airs December 15th, so that sounds about right to me.

Thanks for the information, gypsy_silk.

I voted for Vaughn coz i desperately want him back :depressed:

come back Vaughn, come back :cry:
Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:
I think lots of fans desperately want Vaughn/Michaux back. Just be patient. You will see him again soon.

Thanks for your response, Vaughn-a-holic!439.

-- Josh

Definately Vaughn. Weiss is a close second. I don't miss Nadia TOO much, but I still miss her. Vaughn! Come back!

hmmm... i thought Sarkie Poo is coming back for episode 8
That could be possible. I haven't looked much into when Sark is coming back, so I could expect anything at this point. All I found was that he was coming back for a December episode, so what you wrote could be true. Episode 8 airs on 12/8, so it would make sense to me for Sark to come back during that episode.

We'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for the information, nataliethealiasfreak.

-- Josh

i didn't even have to think about this one...hands down...VAUGHN. i miss him. the show just isn't the same now...i mean come on...syd and vaughn....

Back