Season 4 Vaughn "seeing" Lauren in the market

I know based on the plot of the ep that Vaughn said he thought he saw Lauren in the market. Is it possible the new people at Alias would trot out the trite evil (eviler) twin thing and actually have Lauren's twin try to avenge her death? Could this be how they reintroduce Sark. He's so detestable he could have an army of evil/hot Laurens. I guess if we never see a hint of her again, the 'being able to finally sleep' on the plane will be the end of the visions of the dead ex-b****. And BTW, have the writers ever fully accounted for all the people who used the person duplicator gadget that created evil Francie? Was it 2 or 3 people who got doubled? Are there others running around out there still?

I think we will still have some Vaughn tension regarding Lauren in future episodes ... there is still some work to be done, and he needs to put her behind him, but he will not do so, by only got the forgiveness by Kiera in this weeks episode ... and I think I saw a promo somewhere where he actually asks Sydney to wear a wig that will resemble Lauren to him and she asks him "is this OK? ...

I am not sure which episode it is ... but I am sure its coming up, I think it will be another episode where he will be the centre of the story ...

Was it 2 or 3 people who got doubled?
it was 2 people because i remeber in the second season they said the people that got doubled were doctor renzo marcovich n another person who wasnt know at the time and that person was Francie
------------------

I don't think the writers are dumb enough to bring back Lauren in any shape or form. They know what a mistake she was to begin with; they HAVE to know that she was one of the major problems with season 3. Part of the concept of the "fresh start" is the fact that she's dead and gone. If J.J. Abrams ever allowed her to be brought back, I would seriously question his ability to run the show.

I agree with Azy. He probably won't bring her back alive. But that doesn't mean we won't ever see her corpse... Although how they would introduce that I have no idea... OK I have some idea but I don't want to ramble on about that right now. :lol:

i agree, she needs to stay dead, once on Alias someone needs to stay dead! HOWEVER, him seeing her could definatly be some forshadowing because Sloane saw Emily that once in town and she ended up being alive.....

GarnerForEmmy said:
I will say this again, the character of Lauren needs to stay dead.  No doubling, no magic pills, no vests.  Just dead.
[post="1170560"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Amen to that!

*doing the happy dance and singing "ding dong the witch is dead!!!"*

Alias_Gay said:
and I think I saw a promo somewhere where he actually asks Sydney to wear a wig that will resemble Lauren to him and she asks him "is this OK? ...

I am not sure which episode it is ... but I am sure its coming up, I think it will be another episode where he will be the centre of the story ...
[post="1170521"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:wtf:

Are you kidding? ... That's almost disturbing....

Alias_Gay said:
I think we will still have some Vaughn tension regarding Lauren in future episodes ... there is still some work to be done, and he needs to put her behind him, but he will not do so, by only got the forgiveness by Kiera in this weeks episode ... and I think I saw a promo somewhere where he actually asks Sydney to wear a wig that will resemble Lauren to him and she asks him "is this OK? ...

[post="1170521"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow I never noticed she was pretending to be Lauren! But I just watched it again, and she has the accent and everything.

SurvAgentBristow said:
i agree, she needs to stay dead, once on Alias someone needs to stay dead! HOWEVER, him seeing her could definatly be some forshadowing because Sloane saw Emily that once in town and she ended up being alive.....
[post="1171215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's exactly what I was thinking!! And like Emily, Lauren's "death" might have been a plan for something. :Ponder: There are people on Alias who have stayed dead so far! Danny, Noah, Francie, Emily, Dixon's wife, Lazeray hmmm

Maybe she has to pretend to be Lauren for a mission or something. I doubt she'd just dress up for Vaughn (cause that would be CREEPY.) But then again, if it was a mission, why couldn't they just trot out the handy old "Lauren-mask" again? :rolleyes: (See, that was the problem with using those stupid masks - if they have them, why don't they use them all the time?)

I don't think that it was foreshadowing. I just thought that it was a symbol of how Vaughn despises himself for killing Lauren. I don't think that we'll be seeing Lauren anytime soon, although maybe the foreshadowing was just to symbolize how Vaughn may feel about him and Sydney in the future, unable to open himself up again after what Lauren did to him.

but the difference there is that Sloane KNEW she was alive, it was part of his plot to double cross the Aliance. i could be wrong, but i'm PRETTY sure Vaughn's intention was to END lauren.

this is what i think..it might be farfetched, but i dunno..you have to wonder with this show nowadays..

what if the girl in the end when she told vaughn 'i forgive you' was like maybe not lauren, but like lauren talking through her or something completely out there like that. cause why else would she say i forgive you, and vaughn did tell her the story of lauren. did i miss something about a reason why she would say 'i forgive you' or not...just a thought i had along with my friend..and it could be possible haha

boyscout4747 said:
I don't think that it was foreshadowing.  I just thought that it was a symbol of how Vaughn despises himself for killing Lauren.  I don't think that we'll be seeing Lauren anytime soon, although maybe the foreshadowing was just to symbolize how Vaughn may feel about him and Sydney in the future, unable to open himself up again after what Lauren did to him.
[post="1172807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree ... Something has to happen for him to just think maybe he Syd
will not be able to work. Maybe if she has took almost hook up for real
with a guy on a mission. That would make stop in my tracks.

Something has to happen cause right now he knows he can trust Sydney.

Two or three eps down the line I don't know.

:P Sorry to digress but I think it would be fun to see har back. -_- hm.... would add more spice and thrill to the story. Might solve the mystery of why and how Lauren know that Irina has been killed by Jack. :lol: besides, I LOVE LAUREN!!!! hehe :D . when i also thought she is back.... i felt fantastic!! I want to see her back! hehe (y) :woot:

Back