veinlovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

freaky

Cadet
veinlovers- is a club that blue bird and peanutbutter and myself opened!
we are proudly announce that we love guys veins (but not in a freaky way... :D :D :D )
whoever wants to join us, could- just tell me or blue bird or peanutbutter and you will become a proud member 2!
to demonstrate what we love here is a example:
facade-522.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean, I just don't like it when they're really green or blue then it looks horrible but otherwise yeah it is a quite good looking thing to have! :smiley: Hehe I've done my 1000 th post, yay! :D

blue_bird said:
this is just GREAT!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

you go girl!!

shalom again freaky!!
[post="1118724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thank u sweetie!!! :D
and we finally have a theard!!!!
and SHALOM!!!

Wow, freaky and gee!!! I'm so proud of our club!

(y)

And now everyone can enjoy the pleasure of looking at veins and talking about it ^_^
(Not that we're freaks about it, well maybe freaky is :P)

Still not that enthousiastic about Vaughn's fingers though :sly:

Sabella said:
Yeah I know what you mean, I just don't like it when they're really green or blue then it looks horrible but otherwise yeah it is a quite good looking thing to have! :smiley: Hehe I've done my 1000 th post, yay! :D
[post="1118722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Your 1000th post in this thread!! It's a sign :D

sabella thats just funny!! i remember looking at my grandmother's hands... and they are all bulging, green and dark violet? i dont want that in my guy... hihi! and congratulations!! i want to reach my 1000th post too! i wonder how many months it will take me.. a year?? hihi!

Still not that enthousiastic about Vaughn's fingers though

hahaha!!! me tooo!!! cleaner nails... hehehe! im soo mean!

(Not that we're freaks about it, well maybe freaky is tongue.gif)
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
Im not CRZ about MV hands -but they ... wait (check again) Im sorry I am! they dont look dirty they just look nice! :rolleyes:
but i dont like grandma's veins! Im NOT a vampire!!! nope!!
but young, cute guys w/ veins- can i just say?-------- yummy!!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Im going 2 look 4 more nice veins and post then here!!!

Well I joined in June 2004 and so that 6 and a half months, so I'm sure you be ther by half way through may next year or less! :smiley: That's horrible you're grandma's veins, I hate that! :(

Sabella said:
Well I joined in June 2004 and so that 6 and a half months, so I'm sure you be ther by half way through may next year or less! :smiley: That's horrible you're grandma's veins, I hate that! :(
[post="1118754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I joined a month and a week ago and Im up 2 438! wow!!
check out my new ig- it has a link 2 this theard!
Im proud of it!

Sabella said:
[post="1118754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hey u wanna join us?2 b the proud no. 4?

That's horrible you're grandma's veins, I hate that!
plus the loosed and hanging skin on their arms.. seeing those veins.. comes with age, then maturity..

About MV's fingers, it's just that they look a bit too boney (spelling?) to me?

maybe he likes to crack em up!! guys love to do that! it leaves calcium deposits in the fingers making them look all bony!!

I joined a moth and a week ago and Im up 2 438! wow!!

youre not that active e freaky!!! hehe! go girl! go reach your 1000th post!

peanutbutter said:
God, I don't like the sound of it, but you're right, it's a guything!!
[post="1118769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
why? I used 2 do it! and Im pertty sure Im not a guy!
Ive ben thinking... where the helll do i get veiny hands from? not all ppl r freaky like me! oh well, i guess if i see 1 i will post it!

I was looking at my sig and then I saw it WILL , look at his picture- I love his veiny hand!!!
ashd310246.jpg

but i dont like girly veiny hands like -JG/SB
ashd310085.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back