Veronica Mars 2.04 Green Eyed Monster

Jaimie

Retired
Last night was "Green Eyed Monster."

I thought it was a good episode. I thought it was really ironic that the woman was investigating her fiancee because she thought he was just after her for her money when infact, he probably had more money than she did.

It was great to see Weevil on an episode. He's so hot and funny. Possibly my favorite character after Veronica. I wonder who called Weevil during that party....

I really hate Jess. I have the urge to b****-smack her off the screen when she’s on. I can’t explain my hate for her. It must have something to do with the way she treats Wallace. Like he’s her toy or whatever. I have the same hatred towards Logan. Ack! Why was I ever a LoVe shipper? Nope, it’s all V/D [teehee, VD] or Weevil/Veronica. Because IMO, Logan cannot redeem himself.

I love when Veronica had to try to get that guy to flirt with her and stuff and he totally blew her off. And his fiancée is a moron. He was house sitting for Nic Cage, why be pissed? Honestly.

It seems like Wallace’s mom has a few skeletons in her closet that will be brought to forte with Wallace’s father looking for her. His brother was too cute. “Are you hittin’ that?” Lmao.

I think there’s trouble in VD-dise. It looks like Veronica’s not to happy with the late-night caller and the daily hospital visits to Duncan’s ex. I hope it gets sorted out because I like Duncan more than Logan. He has a nicer ass for sure. My god I’d let him walk around naked all day. That back and those shoulders and that ass and omfg I think he’s just very gorgeous. Lucky Veronica.

I love when Veronica had to try to get that guy to flirt with her and stuff and he totally blew her off. And his fiancée is a moron. He was house sitting for Nic Cage, why be pissed? Honestly.
Served her right that he turned out to be a prince in every way! I mean, tossing a gem! She didn't deserve him. -_-

I think there’s trouble in VD-dise. It looks like Veronica’s not to happy with the late-night caller and the daily hospital visits to Duncan’s ex. I hope it gets sorted out because I like Duncan more than Logan. He has a nicer ass for sure. My god I’d let him walk around naked all day. That back and those shoulders and that ass and omfg I think he’s just very gorgeous. Lucky Veronica.
He needs a better personality, IMHO. He could look a lot better than that as far as I'm concerned, but with that personality, I'd still tell him to take a hike. Logan needs lots of improvement, but even when he's hostile, at least he's fun. ^_^ Veronica forgave Duncan a lot. He should have told her what was up, but he had all the communication skills of a rock.

The line of the night-
Veronica: "I do give good phone"

Good episode. I wonder what Wallace's "Dad" is really up to? And I cannot wait to see next weeks show. I want to know what that phone message says.