Veronica Mars

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Here is a quick over view on it:I like to think of myself not as a pessimist, but as a realist. If you look at the world through a Canon 300mm telephoto lens – how could you be otherwise? My best friend was murdered, my mother walked out on our family, the kids at school think I’m a traitor, and, courtesy of the work I do at my Dad’s detective agency, I get a peek into depths of dishonesty and depravity the city of Neptune has to offer. Of course, the girl I am today doesn’t bear the slightest semblance to who I was just a year ago. I was…happy (well, in an ignorance-is-bliss kind of way). I was the daughter of a respected sheriff (with the house in the hills and everything). I was dating one of the most popular boys in school (which by association, made me one of the most popular girls). I’d give anything to have Lilly back. I’d give anything to know why my Mom left. Yeah, I was happier then, but like Neo, I guess I’ve taken the red pill, and there’s no going back. Now I’m capable of doing something the old Veronica would never have dared. I’m going to find the truth.
~~~~~~~~

I watched this show and loved it, it reminds me of Nancy Drew in a way. Also the story line is awesome, shes not miss perfect either and has lost alot.

Anyone else watch this?
go to UPN.com

I've checked it out, and so far it's pretty good (although I question having Paris Hilton as a guest star . . . :P ). BTW, you might want to edit your link! You copied the wrong thing in. ;)

I have wanted to see this, but I have been busy. But I believe my dad taped it or something, so maybe I can find it and watch it. It looks so good, and the girl somewhat reminds me of well...me. She was so happy, until something happened, and then her whole world changed. I had something similar to that happen to me.

Gilmore Girls is on at 8/7 and VM is on at 9/8 according to my listing. ;)

Eh, no new ep yesterday because of the debate, anyway. It's terrible to have a rerun after 2 eps! :lol:

bluheart13 said:
Yeah I was dissapointed the new one was moved to next week.
[post="1020104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was going "What? Not Paris Hilton again?!--Oh! It's a rerun!" :lol:

I hope it sticks around . . . the ratings haven't been that good so far . . . -_-

no one wants to talk about this awesome show anymore? I LOVE THIS SHOW!

My fav charecters have gotta be Veronica and Logan, I cant help but ship them, hey look at Spuffy, it COULD happen:smiley:

I'm a Veronica Mars fan too! My favorite actress in the serie is Paris Hilton. It's a joke! No, i absolutely love Veronica Mars and Logan Echolls (I love to hate him).