Victor Garber Great Jack

Esepecially how he talks to Irena, and looks at her and has a deadly appoach to things!

--A picture of great Jack! (Victor Garber)

EDIT BY CHARLIE: Sorry, images were not meant to be uploaded in this forum. Sorry for the mistake.

Yes. I had to go back and see Titanic again. He had a great twinkle in his eye when Rose brings up the subject of Freud. You have to like a man who can put a twinkle in his eye (Claude Rains, for example--Capt. Renault in Casablanca). I wonder if we'll ever see that twinkle in Jack's eye?

he's also in legally blonde... can you believe that? when i saw it was thinking of jack. *shudders* but he is great for jack bristow, very fierce and shows the best emotion on the show, i think

vaughneya said:
he's also in legally blonde... can you believe that? when i saw it was thinking of jack. *shudders* but he is great for jack bristow, very fierce and shows the best emotion on the show, i think
agree.. could't think of any other actor who can do a better job then he

Oh my goodness, he plays Jack so well it's almost scary. In Season 1 I didn't care for Jack all that much, I thought he was too stern and so unemotional. So when you don't like a character too much you try not to let it carry over to the actor, because about 99% of the time the actor is so different from the character, but than you start not liking the actor. I didn't want that to happen because I knew VG was just playing Jack. So, now Jack is okay. :lol: When I see VG in interviews I know he's not Jack. What a difference!! But he plays him so well.

He was great in Titanic and I saw him in this movie where he played Liberace and he was good in that.

Could you imagine anyone else playing Jack? I certainly couldn't! Jack is the most interesting character on the show -- though Irina is a close second -- and Victor Garber makes him that way. How come the folks at the Golden Globes ignored him? Idiots! :angry:

Ane I, too, love the way Victor is so different when he is not playing Jack. He even looks different somehow. Can't wait for January and more Spy Daddy!

Ophelia said:
Could you imagine anyone else playing Jack? I certainly couldn't! Jack is the most interesting character on the show -- though Irina is a close second -- and Victor Garber makes him that way. How come the folks at the Golden Globes ignored him? Idiots! :angry:

Ane I, too, love the way Victor is so different when he is not playing Jack. He even looks different somehow. Can't wait for January and more Spy Daddy!
I think I figured out what it is.

Jack doesn't smile and when you see VG smile in real life it makes such a difference.

LadySpy said:
I think I figured out what it is.

Jack doesn't smile and when you see VG smile in real life it makes such a difference.
I think you'e right. We need to see Smiling Jack -- and soon! Maybe Irina can help with that. :smiley:

He once said that he did want a happy ending to all this business with Irina. Maybe that will happen -- then we'll see Smiling Jack! Call me a cockeyed optimist! :o_O:

Yes, it's funny to see pictures of Victor Garber out of character because he always seems to be laughing and smiling! He must be fun to hang out with. (I noticed that at the Emmys it seemed like the director either fell in love with him or noticed that he seemed to be the only nominee who seemed to be relaxed and having a good time because they took a lot of pictures of him even after his award was announced.)

It would be nice to see Jack smile some, but it might blow his cover!

Back