Victor in "A little Night Music"

I have just bought my tickets to see Victor the 9th July in LA in Somheim´s musical "A little night music".
I am coming from Spain with my twin sister,and seeing him on stage is the best experience we could ask for! :D
Is anyone else going? :woot:

I saw A Little Night Music in LA in July :woot: :woot: :woot:

The show was superb (y) There is no doubt I enjoyed it more because of Victor :blush: If he wasn't in it though, it still would have been fantastic ^_^

I had the privelage of meeting him after the show and am still :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: Seeing him on stage the first time, I was far away so seeing him the second time after meeting him was :2love:

He is such a phenomenal actor. He's so different in person that it makes you realise how briliant he is as Jack Bristow and every other character he plays.

In this he plays a father and a lawyer and does it magnificently. The show is full of comedy, sexual innuendo, drama (sadness). Amazing Sondheim production.

It feels surreal, like it didn't happen :confused:

:blush: Victor made early last century underwear look HOT :throb: A sight I will NEVER forget :o_O:

He grabbed the teddy when he got into bed, it was so cute :love:

Fredrik's wife Anne is stupid. She's in bed with him and doesn't do anything :blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

Fredrik and Desiree

I've been singing these songs lately :D I still can't believe I had the opportunity to see this musical :confused:

Victor is impeccable live (y) The others seemed to be :lol: Can't say I concentrated 100% on them :blush:

To me seeing someone perform live is an example of how good they are. In tv and film they can make bloopers, start again. Not on stage :blush:

He really is a master of his craft :eek:scar: It's a shame he's not teaching, passing on his amazing skills and life lessons ^_^

Actually, Cherie, if you remember in "Conversations in the Wings" he mentions he did teach in the early '90's and I am sure one day he will go back to it given the opportunity. I would love to be his student! Lucky lady to have been able to see ALNM.

Yes I remember that, along with the interview with Charlie Rose talking about Damn Yankees, where he asks Victor about teaching :smiley: That was 10 years ago. He would have so much more to share now, being older, wiser :D and having worked alot more in television, so he can advise about movies, theatre and tv (y)

Also how it's different to what it was, especially in regard to the media (internet, paparazzi)

I think he would have a wealth of information. Can you imagine him expressing it all with those hands :P

I'd like to be a student too, although I wouldn't want to participate :lol: I'm just there to listen, watch and 🤤

ITA about just sitting in on the class to watch him gesture with his hands. That would be great. He may have opinions on the internet and papparazzi. I don't if there is anything to teach on such subjects.

I got a hold of the Uncovering Alias book a Borders yesterday. I have it on hold.

Back