Victor in CINDERELLA

Victor played the King---(father of Prince Charming) in this remake of CINDERELLA. Victor cast in a musical and the only cast member who doesn't sing!! :blink: Total waste of his voice, but Victor looked incredible in his costumes. Considering they were purple, teal and hot pink---that's saying a lot. He was good as a father (again) and totally charming.

Yes, totally underused. I thought it was ridiculous that the Queen would go up to their son and sing, while the King just stood there. Especially ridiculous considering the King has a beautiful singing voice.

That man looked good in those costumes.

lol i just watched this again... skipped past everything except Victor parts. He's so gorgeous. I love him in all the different colour suits. My fave part is when he says "i've never been ashamed of anything, why start now?" and he grabs onto the ladder that Jason Alexander is standing on, and he almost falls off but Victor smacks him in the butt and uprights him. :lol: So funny. i kept watching that part over and over again. Victor at the end, at the wedding in the white suit... just took my breath away. Decided i had to post a picture :P
Barbara

Here's a shot I think is from that "ladder" scene:

cincap063.jpg

Yup, still love it. I still don't get it. They have like every other person in the movie singing, except Victor. Even Whoopi is singing.

Back