Victor quitting Alias!?

Chris27

Cadet
wtf... I heard on an entertainment show today they said something like "what prompted victor to quit the cast of alias? find out tommorrow" I thought i was hearing things, is this true? Alias wouldnt be the same without him

What in the what now?!?!?!?! :blink:
God no, there was a spoiler I read somewhere that might make sense if this is true. Please don't let this be true! Do you know what show you saw this on? I don't want to miss it.

I'm from Canada and i saw it on a Canadian entertainment show etalk daily. So if yer from the states you prolly wont be able to see it unless you have CTV... Ill be watching it tho, ill post here what they say

I couldnt hear that well cuz was my dad was talking to someone at the door, but on etalk today it sounded like jen and victor were just joking around that if he did quit it wouldnt be good but he wasnt going to be quitting... thats stupid they made it seem like he was quitting the day b4 just so ppl would watch it i guess. I'm glad to hear that it wasnt true tho.

i'm glad it jen and victor was kidding around only. i mean, they are close to each other and victor always has praises for jen (and ron rifkin, too!) so he wouldn't just quit like that. besides, they are in for another season right? so let's just continue to support alias and work on getting more ppol to watch the show ;)

I heard that rumor too. It was all over the place yesterday. I'm glad it isn't true. If Spy Daddy ever goes, I go. :jack1:

Isn't it amazing how easily a rumor can get started and get out of control?

The people who run networks like to mislead and freak people out with their teasers! Shame on them!
<_<

Im carazy about victor spydaddy garber!
Victor, Michael, Ron, Kevin and Jennifer are the importent characters on the show!
If one of them Will live the show it will never be the same.

what we really need is to find a offiical
cast list or something for season 4...
there has been so many rumors about
particular cast members leaving, at
least half the allalias members have
had simultanous heart attacks !!

if any1 knows anywhere we can find out
who is staying cast wise and officially leaving
post it up!

all i know is that
jennifer garner is staying (obviously)
melissa george is a reccuring next year...

- rachie.
xoxoxo

I would just die if Victor quit Alias! :thud: He's my favorite actor!

Anyways, I've always heard that Victor loves Alias, and I don't think he would quit Alias. ;)

sarkfan said:
No No No....He can't quit, he's Spydaddy.He brings alot to the show, there would definately be a void if he left.

~Rach~
couldnt agree more!

we already lost spy mommy - we couldnt live if the whole spy family went away :(

Back