War At Home

What can I even say about this show....it is down right funny. I can always find something to crack up with in this show.

Take this one scene:

Honey where is my stash...oh my god she took my stash no wonder why she been so nice to us lately she has been high.

Honey we know u been doing pot...how do u know dad...because u took my stash!

Priceless

Mel

I'm not a fan.

I really don't find any of the jokes at all funny. In the episodes I watched all they talked about was sex, and made inappropriate jokes.

I felt uncomfortable whenever I watched it.

Thats cool but a quick question how old are u?

I'm 19...so it definitely isn't an age issue. Goodness, one of my absolute favorite shows is Nip/Tuck and that tackles some very mature issues.

I just find the jokes very inappropriate and not funny, the way they tackle the content, just seems creepy. But that's just me.

I thought you might have been younger then that and didn't like how the jokes were put because maybe ur rents were watching it with you. No I completly understand why you don't like the show and its cool with me!

Mel

I thought you might have been younger then that and didn't like how the jokes were put because maybe ur rents were watching it with you. No I completly understand why you don't like the show and its cool with me!

Mel

lol...well actually the 'rents did watch it with me once, and while they are totally awesome and have seen worse (with me...like my mom going with me to see Wedding Crashers) it was kind of awkward.

And maybe it's not so much the humor being of a sexual nature but that it's not funny :confused: Because, even though I find my self to be quite mature, I can be quite immature when it comes to sex jokes (aka Wedding Crashers or The 40 Year Old Virgin). Who knows *shrugs*

I imagine I'll probably see it again since it airs after The Simpsons...so we'll see if my opinion changes at all ;)

It has been in reruns...and I know what u are saying some things ppl say are immature but in a way they are so immature it makes me laugh! This is one of those shows. Which one did u see anyway did u see the pot esp?

Melissa

It has been in reruns...and I know what u are saying some things ppl say are immature but in a way they are so immature it makes me laugh! This is one of those shows. Which one did u see anyway did u see the pot esp?

Melissa

I didn't see that episode. I only saw like the first couple when they were dealing with their daughter dating.

I'm so happy...it looks like new esp are gonna start! This is a great show...well in my opinion! I hope others like it too...if you never saw it i recomend u to watch it!

Mel :lol:

Back