Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

• F

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
i would give him a b because if i put myself in his shoes i would be freakin out but he seems rather calm and seems to be doing an ok job. :thinking:

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
i would give him a b because if i put myself in his shoes i would be freakin out but he seems rather calm and seems to be doing an ok job. :thinking:
the only reason he's calm is because he's to stupid to know whats going on :angry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA all the way, 4 MORE YEARS!!!

eh, I can't really say what I'd give him, probably a D or something. Think about, if you were in his shoes, how would you deal with all this? I mean, I don't like him either, but he's bound to know more than we do....well, maybe. ;)

What measures stupidity? I repair TV's all day long, so if someone does not know how to do that, can I call them stupid? I am sure President Bush knows more than most of us do. Just because you may not agree with the man, it does not mean he is stupid. And yes, he messes up words, but so do all of us. Is there one of you that can stand up in front of a nation and not studder or mispronounce a word?

As far as stupid goes, Mr. President did you have sexual relations with that woman? President: no I did not have sex with her......2 years later oh duhhhhh is a blowjob sex? Duhhhh. I did not know that so I guess on YOUR definition of sex I did. Clinton was playing us all for stupid.

The man is doing a good job. He has made some mistakes, but overall I feel he his doing a good job.

People better watch who they call stupid. You could look stupid in some elses eyes.

Bush gets an A+++++. Keep up the great job Mr. President.

Yes it was true Clinton was morally a wrong person, but he was a very good president. His years in office were good for our country and deserves some credit! Bush I have never liked. I don't think he's terrible, but I definitely believe Al Gore would have been a better president.

I gave him an A, I hate people who think he is a bad prez!! He his one of the best we've ever had, and if some of you people can't see that, then I don't know whats wrong with you.
angry.gif

Back