Water Fights

the season 4 fater fights has officially arrived! it may have started a while ago in the states but i had 1 2day in the uk and didnt get cold which is the sign 4 me that the season has sarted. plus it was about 9 pm when we finished.
share ur experiences of them here!!!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Yea I had a water fight yesturday! Whoohoo it was so much fun cause we all got soaked and then we were walking around with umbrellas and saying "Terrible storm we're having!" People were looking at us weird, and this one old lady got so confused, because she thought it had just rained or something! hahaha my friends and I are so weird... :lol:

yeah we got totally soaked 2 day. i had 2 go home in the car and i had 2 sit on the dog's blanket. some of my friends had 2 go home on the bus or walk! we did some different games. did u do games or did u just have a free for all?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

we played this ace game where we were split up into 3 teams. at one end u had one team whose objective was 2 get from the other end back to there end with uot spilling the tray of cups full of water that they were carrying. the other to teams were lined up along the 'path' and had sponges and small water pistols to fire at them and try and spill the water. it was s o much fun!! and i got a sponge on my a**. it made me look as though i had missed the toilet time!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

no water fights yet for me... :(

but at gymnastics we have them... :lol: because we have spray bottles that we use there, sometimes when we get bored we spray each other ^_^

We do that too siri! Gym is so fun when its hot, we used to hve a swimming pool, but we moved locations -_- Which REALLY sucks.

im havin a party 2 day and its a shame i didnt have enough time 2 tell every1 2 bring spare clothes cause it is another really nice day 2day!
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

Sadly, I'm too old to have waterfights, oh well it was great when I was younger! :D

i want a water fight with a guy a like! but prob won't happen! any way! i though this would b a thread to have a water fight!

*throws a water ballon at ilovevaughn* soz, just had to! to see if it starts of a water fight!

*ducks* laughs and then throws one at Lily, ha gotcha! :lol:

i love water fights!!! the last time i had one was a few days ago and it was with water balloons. it was soooo much fun! hahaha i soaked my crush, but he didnt mind. he even stood in front of me so i wouldnt get wet that much... hes so sweet..

Well, for those of you who haven't had one or something, lets have one here!

*Chucks a water balloon at aliasgurl*

*throws one at undercover and one at people who come in here as they walk in!* HEHEHE! i am not the only one who is wet now!!!!!!!!!!!!*goes for the hose pipe* hehehehe! lots i can do with this!

*Walks into room and gets sprayed by hose in face* Hey! *Grabs a water balloon from a pile of them that somehow magically appeared and throws them at whomoever walks in here first...*

*Grabs water fun and runs into the garden, runs into the garden and skits at you guys*, whoops it's empty! *runs for cover* :lol:

*comes up behind smegz and dumps a bucket of water on her* Mwahahahah!
*Gets out supersoaker* Hahah! :glares around evilly: :P

*still has the hose and soaks everyone including self* a bit hot here! and i have a headache! water helps a headache i have heard, cept i think u aare surposed to drink it~~! LOL! *soaks everyone again and any one who come in*

Back