WB Super Star

Have you seen WB Super Star? OMG! That show is funny, but mean! If you haven't seen it, what they do is pretty much the same as American Idol- except they are looking for the worst singers in America. They judges tell them that they are really good singers, and the singers believe it. On the last episode, when they have found the worst singer in America, they reveal to them that they are not the best singer in America, but the worst. The winner also gets 100,000 dollars and a recording contract. The singers are horrible, and it's funny! I feel bad for them though, because everyone tells them that they're amazing, and they really think that they are. And when they learn the truth... it must be so embarrasing!

I think it's one of the meanest things I have ever seen. They're really going to break someone's heart at the end of this.

It's cruel, and unnecessary

they were looking for americas best hollywood material not neccisarrly the worst singer so she could have spoke her mind at the end of the show but she didnt she was ok with the fact that she sucked and that she got money....

VaughnsAHottie said:
i thought it was funny and the winner got a lot of money and fame what more could you want???
I think she will be forgotten in 2 days. Well, actually she already is. :D

Just goes to show how desperate they are for another reality show.

I couldn't stand watching this show. Only in 10 minutes their terrible wailings almost destroyed my sense of hearing. It was like nails on chalkboard. So irritating, and the concept is cruel.

Kewii said:
I think it's one of the meanest things I have ever seen.  They're really going to break someone's heart at the end of this.

It's cruel, and unnecessary
[post="861180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not knowing you have a horrible voice to begin with is idiotic, they deserve to be humiliated. Plus for that blonde chic who won, she won't have a career except in Playboy i'm guessing, and YUP i will buy that issue, she had enormous knockers.

Back