Season 5 We want the 8 Ball Back!

Please Post Here if you want an 8ball chat.

Deputy Director! I'll bake you cupcakes....then eat them, cuz I dont know you. But they will be for you in spirit!

obviously i knew that the hiatus of the 8ball had been established...yet u kindly gave us another being we are so spoiled...so i understand why we would have to wait quiet awhile for another 8ball, but could we atleast have an esimated date?

thanks DD!

Let me put it this way:

"Remnants" air date: December 7
"Full Disclosure" air date: January 11
"Crossings" air date: January 18
"After Six" air date: February 15
"Blowback" air date: March 7

So that's 4 episodes in 13 weeks. That averages to 1.2 episodes per month.

PLEASE, 8 BALL, SAVE US FROM THE INSANITY!!!

Yes please, i love the 8ball chats..they dont give away all the details, but they give some, which is fun, good, bring them back.... :smiley:

We are going insane!! Please give us some 8-ball info!!!! I am dying!!! All of this waiting is making everyone crazy. There has been no new info in forever. Please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everybody about bringing the 8-ball back for another session, but ive seen it al ot on other boards where people are dependany on a source that has all the great spoilers and eventually the insider left because everyone wanted and wanted and eventually she left.

I want the 8-ball back as much has anybody, but i think we should be smart about it and not get so dependant (althought you cant help it) that we just scare our sources away..

Bright side thought: 4 episdoes in 13 weeks is better than no alias at all...

I know this worked before so I'll do it again.

Pwease, pwetty pwetty pwease *Makes a sad puppy dog face and begins to cry* I'm so sad without my spoilers. Now if you don't answer soon, my face may get stuck like this, and though it may help with getting stuff (like more 8-ball chats) it would not be pleasent in my 8th grade dance pictures. So please come back soon or forever be blamed for my sad face *puppy dog pouts again, this time with more lip*

Please come back 8ball, we are in need of information. This long break is driving us insane.

Please DD, come back and visit us.

We will be eternally grateful.

Back