Wedding Plans

Betha Bristow said:
Codename said:
:P I dont like Feral lol from IF I think he is a jerk lol! OR AKA Dark Wiccan no offense just never liked him!
I never really knew him till today. JERK
well, he is a nice guy ... haven't talked to him in a while though .. but thats how he is and we can't change him ... ;)

Hi everyone! What happened? god I am so sorry! This mornign the men from Rentway came and got the computer my mom had rented for me ( it was faster) and my mom hadnt been paying so hey came and got it without any notice, and nor my mom or my sister or me knew how to put back together my old computer so we had to awit for my sister to drive up from Omaha and she didnt get here till like 30 minutes ago so UGH! I felt so bad with no eay to tell all u guys and stuff....:( What happened?? Ive only red this page and I heeard sumthin bout arguements??? I hope eberythings ok???? :(

Sunfire_77 said:
Hi everyone! What happened? god I am so sorry! This mornign the men from Rentway came and got the computer my mom had rented for me ( it was faster) and my mom hadnt been paying so hey came and got it without any notice, and nor my mom or my sister or me knew how to put back together my old computer so we had to awit for my sister to drive up from Omaha and she didnt get here till like 30 minutes ago so UGH! I felt so bad with no eay to tell all u guys and stuff....:( What happened?? Ive only red this page and I heeard sumthin bout arguements??? I hope eberythings ok???? :(
we were just preocupied ... :blink:

Back