Season 5 Weiss

I saw the "ABC in Production", and Weiss was in the A.P.O. offices. So there you go, he won't be in the dark about his friends for long (or maybe he never was), and will be recruited soon.

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that Weiss is being brought into APO as well. It would have been nice for Syd to develop a closer friendship with him, especially now that he's out of the loop, so to speak. To bring him into APO so quickly isn't really in the vein of trying to get the feeling of Season 1 back, although they are more than halfway through shooting the season now, so we can't be sure exactly when he's recruited. One of the most engrossing things about the first season and a half of Alias was watching how Sydney juggled her family, friends, and work, and once Sydney brought down SD-6 and Francie was replaced, the show changed from that to a show about a bunch of people who work together in the CIA. That scene with Weiss at Syd's house showed the possibility of returning to that earlier style, but if Weiss is going to at least know about APO before the end of this season, I guess that's not what they'll be going for.

Im glad weiss is going to join APO because i felt bad when syd had to lie to him and i really don't want vaughn to lie to his best friend. -_-

i think that syd and weiss can still form a really great friendship even with him working at apo, i dont see why that should stop them. i love weiss and it just didnt feel right to keep him in the dark like that. and the whole weiss/nadia thing is cute and all.. but im not sure im really a big supporter of it

I'm happy Weiss joined APO, but I wished the writers would have made him dig alittle before finding out. Weiss isn't stupid so he would have found out sooner or later. Its good to have the whole gang in the same circle. :smiley:

im so happy weiss is back in action! it was so funny when he and vaughn are aiming guns at each other... and then hes like i knew it!! yay for weiss

Back