Season 3 Weiss

This isn't that big of a deal or anything, but has anyone noticed that Weiss hasn't been around the last few episodes (well minus in her dream when he was playing cards with Marshall)...just found it a little odd, since at first he was around a lot & now he's practically non-existent

Yeah....I liked having Weiss around to see him go on missions and be Syd's friend because all of hers are gone..

He'll be back soon enough. Obviously, he's in Syd's subconscious mind.

There are only so many characters you can cram into an episode!

Yeah, this totally ruins my sweiss ship, for now..Ther can't be Sweiss without a Weiss! but the lack of weiss gives me hope for me SV ship...but Weiss is so funny....now I only have Marshall for comic relief...but Jack is quite the comedian...

ya, things are funny and light hearted when weiss is around, he always has awesome words of.... um..wisdom?? :lol:

it was hilarious seeing him and marshall smoking in syd's dream, i when laughing my head off!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

yea i definetly miss weiss...i don't think he gets enough credit, i hope he gets a bigger role in the upcoming episodes

i miss him too!! he is so awesome! and he's always ther for syd which is really sweet.
hehe he was pretty funny in that dream.. lol

Yeah i thought it was wierd that Weiss wasn't in on the whole rescue Syd mission. But it would be a little suspicous if Jack and VAughn and WEiss were all gone on the same day. (Not that Jack and Vaughn being gone isn't)

What about the woman who is having Marshall's baby. I forgot her name. ::smacks self:: Has she been around lately?

carrie.. hasnt been around (marshalls wifey)

weiss i think is filming his own show.. or somehitng like that thats wheyy hes not around.. i miss him.. them smoking was soo weirdd.. and funny

Seanman2326 said:
well...they havent been doing much w/ the CIA and Syd at home lately so....
there isnt much for Wiess or Marshall
yea, lately syd's been running from the NSC so theres not much marshall or carrie or weiss! And I want to know how Carrie is doing! We haven't seen her in a while!

Well, Carrie will have the kid soon, I know it.

As for the Weiss thing, as much as I love him, I think that they used him so much in the first part that they had to get back to the real big things, which were the S/V conflict (don't we love it) and the discovery of the lost memories. But, I do want more Weiss back, I love him!! (y)

i know!!!! and i thought that they said he was gettin a bigger part in the show!!! grrrr....i liked weiss

Back