GFX what are you classed?

I don't get classed, ever. I did used to on my older, crappier stuff.
But I just see classing as "wrong". Yeah it makes people want to get better. But really, unless you are a pro you can't really class people in my opinion. You need to be able to practice what you preach, in the sense, you need to know what exactly you're talking about. And need to be willing to help people. Class Crews these days just class, and don't help people.

stinky666 said:
I don't get classed, ever. I did used to on my older, crappier stuff.
But I just see classing as "wrong". Yeah it makes people want to get better. But really, unless you are a pro you can't really class people in my opinion. You need to be able to practice what you preach, in the sense, you need to know what exactly you're talking about. And need to be willing to help people. Class Crews these days just class, and don't help people.

Good points there Stinky, and I agree. That's why I've never been classed. That and my work varies all the time (same with everyone). I may produce something awful one day but the next it'll be completely different. Classing teams tend to just base your class on a narrow range of sigs and so don't see the full potential.

Back