What brand of lotion do you use?

What brand of lotion do you use?

• 1. Bath and Body Works

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Body Shop

• 3. Perfume (Like the Ralph Lauren Romance one or the stuff from the Gap)

• 4. Vaseline

• 5. Lubriderm

• 6. Neutrogena

• 7. Johnson's & Johnson's

• 8. Yardley

• 9. Other

• 10. Eww...lotion!

• Total voters
EWW LOTION!! LMAO!! I dunno, I don't use lotion, my skin is so dry and cracked, LMAO!!! But you didn't have an option for not using it, so I had to pick EWW LOTION!! heehee....Oh well, I don't really like lotion anyways.. :lol:

I love lotion!! I use it before I go to bed! I use Bath and Body works oh goodness does it smell good!! I also use Victoria Secret lotion now that stuff smell wonderful!!!!

Lotion is to keep your skin smooth,silky,smelling good, and undamaged! so it does have purpose! You know how you skin becomes flake,dry, and nasty if u stay in the sun long or in the pool long? (I know this from staying in Fl, weather!)Well, u use lotion so your skin stays healthy! Your skin is your largest organ so take care of it!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
I love lotion!! I use it before I go to bed! I use Bath and Body works oh goodness doe sit smell good!! I also use Victoria Secret lotion now that stuff smell wonderful!!!!

Lotion is to keep your skin smooth,silky,smeeling good, and undamaged! so it does have purpose! You know how you skin beomes flake and nasty if u stay in the sun long or in the pool long? (I know this from staying in Fl, weather!)Well, u use lotion so your skin stays healthy! Your skin is your largest organ so take care of it!

~KM
You have been brainwashed

lotion is nice though!

bath n body works sweet pea is real nice, n the swirly kind w/ the gel!

i love practically all fo the body butters from the body shop.

erm perfume kinds r icky. so pink from gap is really nice though!...its overly greasy though...

vaseline/lubriderm/neutrogena....the stuff my mother uses...hardly scented but nice moisturizers.

u gotta love johnson's n johnson's! in the nice pink bottle...smells so nice. remember practically all fo use had ur asses covered w/ it when u were a baby!

victoria secret's lotion is alot like bath n body work's. the sweet pea smeels pretty similar.

as you can see i have a huge lotion collection. its the best! i don't think i've been brain washed Alias Hombre.
on the bright side being addicted to lotion isnt that bad...there are alot of worse thigns that could happend! :D

oh n the bath n body works antibacterial moisturizing gel is handy to have! cleans ur hands w/o water!

U and I, Marlene could get along so well!!! I love lotion and your so right!! I can't stand the vaseline stuff tho, its so oily I don't like that feeling. AVON has some nice lotion too! I have BB hand stuff in my purse and backpack its so useful!!

~KM

i'm not lotion obsessed, but the climate where i go to school is so much drier than where i live...so my skin gets really dry and scaly. but lotion fixes me haha...i use neutrogena b/c i don't really like to smell like my lotion. i like it to smell like my cocochanel

Back