What celebrity annoys you the most?

I know I said I hate judging people I don't know, but....

SCARLET JOHANSSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I hear her say one more time how beautiful, sophisticated, talented, mature etc she is, I will scream! Who am I kidding? I've already screamed!

If she feels the need to walk around saying how great she is, clearly she isn't that great.

And her comment about how she's too mature to date anyone under thirty is just stupid. She said it when she was a teenager for Heaven's sake. Does she really think the men were interested in her intelligent conversation?!

Plus, she swears like she's come out of the gutter.

Rant over. More or less.

the one celeb i can't stand is Ashton Kutcher............HE DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously he makes me wanna scream :(

i also can't stand Bec Cartwright....she just irkes me real bad

The whole Tom Cruise and Katie thing I find rather nauseating...and then there was the whole attack on Brooke Sheilds taking Anti-depresants. He should have kept that to himself. If he was REALLY concerned about Brooke, he would have talked to her privately instead of bashing her throught the media.

Lindsay lohan with all her winy songs about not having privacy. that is sooo annoying, boo hoo you millions of dollars thats just a price you pay, if you wanted to be an actor you should have anticipated that you would constantly be in the eye of the papparazzi. If your sick of it, may i suggest another profession. (i mean come on being famous and hating publicity is like being a veternarian and hating animals!

Lindsay lohan with all her winy songs about not having privacy. that is sooo annoying, boo hoo you millions of dollars thats just a price you pay, if you wanted to be an actor you should have anticipated that you would constantly be in the eye of the papparazzi. If your sick of it, may i suggest another profession. (i mean come on being famous and hating publicity is like being a veternarian and hating animals!
indeed yea.. she's soo annoying :cab:

I've seen some of that reality tv show with Danny Bonaduce since my mom watches it once in awhile. He really needs to get over himself and get his priorities straightened out.

Hilary Duff- her acting is really bad---her character is the same in every single movie she's in
Paris Hilton - she's famous for what?...
Tom Cruise - enough already...and he's not even really good looking..

Drew Barrymore-- I can't stand her acting. I really don't think she's that great and she's got this annoying whiny voice that always makes it sound like she's about to cry.
Paris Hilton-- she's famous for... doing nothing.
Nicole Richie-- she's also famous for... nothing.
Oprah Winfrey
Angelina Jolie
Tom Cruise
Michael Jackson

Two other people that annoys me are Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Before they got together, I thought Katie Holmes was a sweet girl and Tom was sort of cool. But now they're just so ridicolous. They make out on red carpet, and whenever they see paparazzi, they kiss. They seem to think that they own the world and they looove the attention. It makes me sick.

There are so many out there; it's insane!!

Hilary Duff
Tom Cruise
Kayne West
50 Cent
Katie Holmes
Paris Hilton
Jessica Simpson
Pamela Anderson
Brad Pitt
Lindsay Lohan
Mario
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
Tim McGraw
Misha Burton (sp?)

There are more, but I can't think about it right now. I'm always wacthing tv, making fun of all the stupid celeberties, lol.

~Andrea :angelic:

Back