What did you get for Christmas?

ok list:

guitar (tom delonge's one)
Total Air Zoom 90 II soccer cleats ($149)
Complete 1st Season Alias DVD
Memo book
light thingy
cat shaped lamp (cute)
flat stereo system
chapstick holder thingy
The Used CD
New Blink 182 CD
Nancy Drew Books
some candy
and money

that's like it

marco said:
aliasgurl said:
Stuff from my friends, $30 and a freaking appointment book.... :angry:
i got money just about the same amount a little more

plus an ajax flag

and thats it
misha might just kill you for that flag ;)

ok kik i'm so jealous...i want some Vaughn and Sydney smooches ^_^

can you even believe were already reminecing over that. J.J. ended it too soon. he better give us a friggin' good reunion between them :lol:

ooo other ppl got season 2... me and liz wathced the bloopers like 40 times last night... our fav... when jen walks into a wall... youre a freak, and all the goofs when ppl are fighting and getting hurt.. yeah sadness.. but those are funny... hehe

lmao, I love the one where she walks into the fence...omg, I watched it a million times! Love the extended one though! from alias-media.... :lol:

but newho, christmas....let's see...
ALIAS s2 dvd, alias xbox has been pre-ordered, alias soundtrack, johnny depp poster 🤤 , orli poster, dvd player for my room, shower cdplayer/clockradio thingie, Mona Lisa Smile soundtrack, 10 of the prints I wanted for my room (I love black and white prints), clothes, money, two purse that I LOVE! (I'm a purse freak) LOTR trivial pursuit, Osborne family trivia game, some smelly goody stuff, some jewelry, etc etc...oh yeah, god how could I forget?? I've watched it a million times already! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN DVD!!!! yahoooo! :P

Hope everyone had a great one and got what they wanted! :P

omg i want the trivial pursuit so bad brittany :lol:

i got season 2 dvd too :cool: also alias calendar, alias shirt, alias sweatshirt, LOTR ring, LOTR day calendar, LOTR shirt, ROTK soundtrack, and some other stuff

my sis got an orli poster :laughbounce:

something I forgot was the ALIAS calendar....my only true ALIAS freak at school got it for me....it was really quite hilarious cuz I got her the exact same thing and they looked the same but with diff wrapping and you could totally tell what it was! :P

Lets see I got Alias Season 2 DVD (YES!!) uh 5 t-shirts, 2 pair of pants, $100 gift card to Old Navy, Flat Panel LCD Monitor for my computer at my dads, A new computer at my moms (really nice computer, a HP 512mb, 160gb with dvd-rw,cd-rw, and dvd player, also a 17 - inch flat panel LCD monitor!!), some tools (a long story), some white t-shirts, $25 gift card to circuit city, a calendar, 100 dollars from my grandparents, and and a picture cell phone!

Back