• It'll be the greatest thing at E3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll win some awards, but nothing special

• It'll be just like the other 5,000 games

• It'll be a blow-off.

• Why are they even going to E3? It'll SUCK!

• Total voters
F

frostydf2

I want to know what you guys expect out of E3 from HJ. I honestly expect this game to truely show everyone that this game is going to dominate. Their isn't a doubt in my mind that we will all have a better understanding of Hero's Journey after this event is done.

Thats my two cents.

i think it will be the greatest thing on PC but on Ps3 and stull kill zone 2 looks crazy i mean it looks just soooooooooooooooo good looks like a Playstation halo... but i have a Question when is E3?

Originally posted by Xblood@May 4 2006, 05:21 AM
i think it will be the greatest thing on PC but on Ps3 and stull kill zone 2 looks crazy i mean it looks just soooooooooooooooo good looks like a Playstation halo... but i have a Question when is E3?
I think it's next week.

To quote our own Faemus:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited should we be about the information that will come out at E3?

1 is a pretty UI

10 is Hero's Journey begins to usher in an era of peace and prosperity the likes of which the world has never seen. Republican and Democrat, Muslim and Jew, Greifer and Carebear, all adventuring together in a spirit of unity, joy, peace and brotherhood. Violence, and crime soon become a distant memory. Hate becomes and foriegn and abstract concept as the world finally achieves harmony. During server maintanence, we all emerge from our homes and in one glorious voice, chant 2 letters again and again. "H. . . J. . . H. . . J. . . H. . . J"

Link to mmorpg.com thread where thusly quoted.

I am still laughing over that one!

hehehehe, glad you liked it. HJ better be atleast a 9.5 or I'm leaving. . . :lol:

Did you notice that Royce gave the other guy and answer but not me? Good stuff.

Faemus has got to be the strangest character on these forums no doubt. To me however, HJ is going to be a huge success partly becuase of the amount of success it had last year. Now lets multiply that by 10.

How did HJ do on last years E3? Any awards and press?
Haven't been around that long.

From the looks of it, HJ should do great. I hope it will get the attention it deserves but not attract to many kiddos running around there.

From the looks of it, HJ should do great. I hope it will get the attention it deserves but not attract to many kiddos running around there.

kiddos= 12 and under
kids=19-13
big kids=28-20
old kids=29+ lol :smiley:

we all kids on the inside.. but i know what you mean dont attract the IMMATURE people that act stupid and make people wanna jump threw the screen and beat there ass

I know I'll be a kid for life. Still every Christmas Eve I am up til 4 am waiting, and that will NEVER change. :smiley:

Originally posted by frostydf2@May 5 2006, 01:15 PM
I know I'll be a kid for life. Still every Christmas Eve I am up til 4 am waiting, and that will NEVER change. :smiley:
Hm, it's gotten to the point where it hits midnight and we open presents.

My sister and I are spoiled, and we decided that's what we want.

Haha I wish that was what it was like for me! I have to actually wait til 9, 10, sometimes even 11am becuase I've supposedly become more mature with age. Yea right!

Originally posted by Javewa@May 5 2006, 02:33 AM
How did HJ do on last years E3? Any awards and press?
Haven't been around that long.

mmorpgbos.gif

best_of_e3_2005_100x100.gif

According to the HJ.net website, anyways. ;)

I'm looking forward to the reports. Was real tempted to buy a ticket after CMP sent me a purchase brochure. Would love to meet the devs of HJ!

now if they announce when a beta will be coming out i will piss all over my computer screen and all ova the TV and everything

Back