What Happened On The Finale

Well, I'll try to make this as brief as possible! lol
OK, so Madison is pregnant with Ephrum's child and Ephrum's father does not want Madison to tell Ephrum that she is pregnant. She was upset about that but she had to do what he said. He said he would pay for whatever her and the bay needed, she just could NOT tell Ephrum!

Meanwhile:
Amy's dad is starting a bagel shop! Yeah, i know, weird! Anyway, that doesn't go over well! The ppl in the town thought he had opened a donut shop! so no one bought a bagel. accept amy's mom! lol

Meanwhile:
Amy asks Ephrum to please stay in everwood for her and not go to new york! Ephrum says that this is his dream . . . he says that he can't stay for her..blah,blah,blah... she takes it quite well and leaves the house without looking at him.
Later on Ephrum talks to Amy's brother and he tells ephrum that he is stupid to not take the chance and stay with amy in everwood. ephrum is more confused them ever!
Him and amy have a picnic together and he tells her that he wants to b w/ her and only her... he asks her to wait for him to come back frum NY so they can b togther...they kiss..ephrum asks if she will wait... she doesn't say.. it moves on
Meanwhile:
Dr. Brown offers amys dad a job at his office to work with him as doctor partnres. Amy's dad accepts the offer! Reluctantly...lol

Meanwhile:
Ephrum hops on the bus to ny and says goobye 2 every1. He gets on the plain... amy is sitting in one of the plain seats! Eeek! Yay! He sees her and is in shock 2 see her there. he sits down beside her. She said that the whole ' wait for me ' thing was sweet.... romantic and very victorian... then she pauses and looks at him and says.. but I don' want to wait till u get back from NY... she took off of school for two weeks so she could b w/ him in NY. She says she's not a victorian type of girl so she decided to go with him. He smiles at her. Then he kisses her softly and sweetly. they both settle back in their seats... Ephrum has the biggest smile on his face.

Phew! Well, that's it!

Rae

yah and ephram was sooo cute. he kept saying, youre coming to new york with me! OH and just fyi so you dont get confused her dad let her take off summer school.