What if you were magically stuck on ALIAS?

...What if you were magically pulled in the world of ALIAS...forever?!

Meaning you would be in THEIR world. All the characters and their lives would be real.

First I'd freak out!

-Then I'd join the CIA, since all the Alias characters work there. I'd tell them I'm one of those "missing years" agents. And that I don't remember a thing!

-after all my training I'd finally be able (at least I hope) to be some kind of Agent.

-Then I'd go looking for Sydney--of course i'd pretend to bump into her or something along those lines.

-hopefully she'll like me, but I wouldn't want to become one of her BEST FRIENDS . Why?.....um..let's just say we all know what happened to Francie and Will! ...I don't wanna be a double, die or have my life destroyed!
(no offense, Syd!)

-I'll try my hardest to make Jack laugh, heck even smile!

...and as for the long haul......I'd figure it out along the way...

k, It's your turn, go for it! (y)

i'd prolly join em too, and just beocme friends with syd :smiley: lol boring but that would be it, oh yes also go on missions, and use cool weapons.

I WOULD PLAN TO .... HAVE FUN FUN FUN FUN AND MEET SYD AND EVERY1 ELSE AND TRAIN TO B LIKE SYD (AGENT) AND GO ON MISSIONS... AND... AND AND AND AND (CALM DOWN... OVER REACTING AGAIN JESS :woot: ) DEATH FITS INTO THERE SOMEWHERE!

JESS :redhair:

I would be sydney's boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :syd1: :syd4: :Phaseone: :syd3: :lovers: And if anybody else want's her to bad for them. Oh yeah I would also kick vaughns @$$. :D

i guess id try to join the CIA, and to meet sydney and vaughn!!
and if they're apart, id play matchmaker to bring them togeteher

i'd first join the cia then kill lauren reed then try 2 get vaughn and syd back together but if that didn't work i'd get vaughn 4 myself :D :D :D :D :D :lol: ;) :redhair:

ALIASX said:
I would be sydney's boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :syd1: :syd4: :Phaseone: :syd3: :lovers: And if anybody else want's her to bad for them. Oh yeah I would also kick vaughns @$$. :D
lol

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
i'd first join the cia then kill lauren reed then try 2 get vaughn and syd back together but if that didn't work i'd get vaughn 4 myself :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  ;)  :redhair:
that's exactly what I would do! :D

Find Will and get him all to myself; set up Syd and Sark; ensure that Vaughn and Lauren live happily ever after.

Then find Irina and get her to help me take over the world.

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
Then find Irina and get her to help me take over the world.
Yeah. Like she'd do that for anyone but herself.
:lol:

I would love to be in there with the best of them.

I would be something simple with the CIA another computer wiz to work with marshall so I get to be in on all the meetings but I don't get shot at!

I like to work another day! :P

i hope we can avoid u getting urself killed sarahmanana... for the time being!!! lol
anyway i thinkm it would b KOOL AS.... KAKE!! yummm cake... hey that reminds me of vaughn... sweet, cute, yummy ***drools*** ANYWAY BAK TO THE SUBJECT (which was... oh yeah...)OMG I WATCHED (aussie) ALIAS LAST NITE AND OMG SHE IS EVIL,,,,,, SHE HAD ME FOOLED,... OMG (lena olin)
jess

^_^ After the intential shock of finding out that im now part of the Alias gang, i would hunt Vaughn down...and tell him how amazingly fit he his.
Then i guess i would use my womanly charm to get him into bed with me..but first i guess i'd have to throw Lauren into some deep dark hole..
Oh! And i become friends with Sydney as well, cos she's kool. And i guess it wud be wise to become part of the CIA.

Muchos love..

Back