Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flute

• Piccolo

• Other

• Total voters
Okay, I'm a flute, and although I am first chair, trust me I DO NOT act like the other flutes. All of my friends are in the low brass section and they give me a hard time about me being a flute because the stereotipical flute player whines during band camp and stuff like that. Okay sorry I just had to say that cuz I always feel the need to defend my self automaticly when I say I play flute.

I also play guitar and saxaphone! :D

I play the clarinet (though it's starting to get annoying. I dont know why xP) and I just got a guitar. But I really dont get the notes and how to actually play them ^_^

i play the piano and the guitar. i've been taking piano lessons since i was like 4 or 5 or something, and then i've learned guitar by myself, though i'm not that good at guitar. much better at piano. :smiley: i love playing piano...i'm thinking about getting an electric piano that i could have in my room oooh and with headphones. but they cost soo much.
haha just remembered i can play a little recorder too! :lol: and hit madly on drums.

i have a keyboard at my house and i fool around with it a lot, i've never had any piano lessons, but i've always wanted to be able to play it- i think it's such a beautiful instrument ^_^

Back