Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piccolo

• Other

• Total voters
WillTippinRocks!! said:
Why isn't the guitar on here? You gotta love guitar. :(
Sorry Mom I was just looking at marching band instruments - I didn't think about the guitar. I'm sorry :depressed:. I do love the guitar though. :lol: My best friend plays in band I'm so jealous.

amanda2pt0 said:
WillTippinRocks!! said:
Why isn't the guitar on here? You gotta love guitar.  :(
Sorry Mom I was just looking at marching band instruments - I didn't think about the guitar. I'm sorry :depressed:. I do love the guitar though. :lol: My best friend plays in band I'm so jealous.
It's Ok. I'm not very good anyway I've only been teaching myself for a few months. BUT MY MUM JUST SAID SHE'S GOING TO BOOK ME A COURSE IF THEY ALLOW 12 YEAR OLDS AND I AM SEIRIOUSLY HOPING THEY DO. And I wanna learn the drums aswell... I need some thing to hit.... :rolleyes:

k i haven't had a lesson 4 like weeks cus we haven't been able 2 go back into school yet!!! we have 2 keep goin different places!!! urgh!!! i wanted 2 take my grade 5 exam this week 2!!! my friends takin hers on thursday!!! but she's goes 2 a different school!!

and i lost my flute in the damn London Underground. I think there must have been someone waiting for a flute to turn up cos it got stolen. If it didnt it would have turned up at a staton. Did it?????NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! Why would someone want to nick a flute? I'm really not into playing and practising but i'd rather practise with my own than a stupid one i had to borrow.

vaughnsmyguy said:
and i lost my flute in the damn London Underground. I think there must have been someone waiting for a flute to turn up cos it got stolen. If it didnt it would have turned up at a staton. Did it?????NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! Why would someone want to nick a flute? I'm really not into playing and practising but i'd rather practise with my own than a stupid one i had to borrow.
the Underground is all well and good, untill you use it

Back