What is the big shock for next season?

JJ has said next season will start off with a big shock what is it?

• >Sloane is Sydney's biological father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Someone will die

• >Someone we thought was dead is really alive

• >Vaughn will propose to Syd

• >Irena's loyalties will be definitely be reavealed

• >Kendall is gay

• >It's something else

• Total voters
In a JJ interview he mentioned that next season would begin with a big shock. What do you guys think it is. I'm thinking season finale Irena is dying, then in premiere she dies but before she does she reveals to Syd she has a long lost sister who she gave away to be trained by the KGB to be a super spy...Okay that's probably not it. So what do you guys think is the big shocking event??? ;) :P :angry: :P :angry: :angry: :Ph34r: :blink: :thinking: :blush: :P

Bondgal2007 said:
I think Syd and Vaughn are going to have a baby! LOL Too soon, but hey its ALias so anything is possible
I think Syd is going to tell Vaughn that she's pregnet. I think that would be cool.............but than the real shocker could be that after she tell's Vaughn something may happen to Syd than Vaughn would have to save her and his unborn child.

Or..........Vaughn Might propose to Syd :D

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
no....i think that vaughn might get shot aND HE is in the middle of nowhere....i hope he doesnt die
I don't think they'd end the season with Vaughn dying....AGAIN...

This is probably not it but what about Syd and Vaughn getting engaged? (then things start blowing up or something deadly) or could it possibly have to do with Freplica telling Sydney the truth?

S&V_Together said:
I think Syd is going to tell Vaughn that she's pregnet. I think that would be cool.............but than the real shocker could be that after she tell's Vaughn something may happen to Syd than Vaughn would have to save her and his unborn child.

Or..........Vaughn Might propose to Syd :D
I'm all for the proposal, but I don't think that or a baby is gonna happen. I don't think our favorite spy-gal will settle down with a family or kids just yet.

That would be wrong. I think Jack and Sloane might be brothers.... *gets the chills* But anything with family ties just gets me all mixed-up. ;)

G-D FORBID SARK AND VAUGHN ARE BROTHERS. Those two are like polar oppisites. I mean there's Vaughn (LOVE HIM) and Sark (I'm planning to kill him off in a fanfic one of these days.) I hate Sark. GRR ARRGH

It'll probably end with Sydney discovering that Francie was the clone thing. That would make for an interesting ending wouldn't it?

But that wouldn't be a shock to us!! J.J. said that it would be a huge shock in an interview he did recently!! We know about evil Francie, and J.J. hinted it would sock the fans!! What could it be?? I can't wait to find out!! :thinking: :woot:

Back