What is your favorite kind of Alias Music?

What is your favorite kind of Alias music?

• The stealthy, sneaky music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The theme Music

• The sad, depressed music

• The suspenseful music

• The love music

• The Rembaldi Music

• The "I know something bad is going to happen right here" music

• Other...Explain

• Total voters
Nice action music. Like when syd goes on a mission and they've got the techno stuff playing in the background. Think the music they played when she was strutting through the airport in the pilot, o rwhen she's scaling the embassy walls and sneaking back into the lab (also in the pilot).

i liked when they played brimful of asha in season 2. they play alot of music that most people dont listen to which i think is cool. some of my fav bands i have now are because i have heard of them because alias, i would have never heard of them otherwise.

I chose "other" so here i am to explain. . .

The reason I love the music so much in Alias is because it always fits the scene perfectly, be it love music, depressed music, or the misson music. Just the fac that when you are watching it, you not only hear the music but you literally feel the music (not to sound corny). when watching Alias scenes they seems so real and you get so involved because not only do you see what is happening, but you hear these songs that fit the situation so well (both lyrics and the music itself) that you just fall into this story and love it.

I couldnt decide because it isnt the love music or the angst music that I like, its how the show uses music. I love it all.

Take Episode 19 "Hourglass", during Sloane's excecution the song "Change (in the house of flies)" by the Deftones played, simultaneously Syd was stealing the hourglass. That scene was one of the most moving scenes ever in Alias. I mean, i was so caught up in that one single scene. It was amazing and I can't explain it exactly, but everything made me feel the desperation of sydney, yet the emptiness and shock of sloane. I sat in silence watching that scene. I wasn't saying "oh cool! syd is going 'bristow' on his a$$". I was so moved and captivated that I was sittting in silence. It was nothing short of brilliant and the reason why? the Music. Watch it on mute. It's just sydney running and killing people really slow and Sloane arching his body with a painful expression on his face.

So now that I've gone slightly off topic, I'll add the bit: After watching the shows with greats songs in them (what i am talking about. . . all of the shows have great songs, well anyway), I have gone and downloaded the songs that I particularly like and I always end up loving the song or listening to it over and over. The depression songs and beautiful ("Delicate" Damien Rice, "I Shall Believe" Sheryl Crow, "Stay" Michelle Featherstone), but so are the misson songs ("From Rusholme with Love" Mint Royale, "Starting Over" The Crystal Method, "Diggin Your Scene" Smash Mouth). They just seem too choose amazing songs that not only fit the moment perfectly, but are great independent of the show.

So there. Everything I wrote above. That should have been an option. ^_^

I Hate 2 Correct n e body But it's Rambaldi, but this is a good topic they play music we don't hear in n e where thats Alias Music it sticks out from other music I LOVE THE MUSIC THEY PLAY!!!its unique. :D

OK, whenever I here the them music I get so pumped up, especially when its a new season. So that wins, but I also love it when they play rocking music that means Syd's going to be kicking someone's ass.

I voted for the sad music. ^_^
A couple of my favorite music scenes:

1. When Sloane tells Emily that he doesn't really work for the CIA. In the backround they played "My Skin" by Natalie Merchant. That was absolutely amazing. 'Cause I've been treated so wrong. I've been treated so long. As if I'm becoming untouchable. I'm a slow-dying flower in the frost-killing hour. Sweet turning sour and untouchable. :(

2. During the North Korea Episode they played a bit of Damien Rice's Delicateas really great. Why'd you fill my sorrow with words that you'd borrowed?...And why'd you sing hallelujia if it means nothing to you? Why'd you wing with me at all? That toally described how Sydney felt so disappointed when he went right back to Lauren after sharing a romantic moment with her.

:D

The reason I love the music so much in Alias is because it always fits the scene perfectly, be it love music, depressed music, or the misson music. Just the fac that when you are watching it, you not only hear the music but you literally feel the music (not to sound corny). when watching Alias scenes they seems so real and you get so involved because not only do you see what is happening, but you hear these songs that fit the situation so well (both lyrics and the music itself) that you just fall into this story and love it.
Very true.

I like the sad music, provided it isn't all the time, like it was last season! :lol:

Hard choice! I picked suspenseful, Alias music is great! When ever someone askes me what type of music I listen to, I'm like Alias music! And they get all confused.

suspenseful, stealthy and sneaky
and the action stuff i guess
like when they go on missions

but the sad, depressed and romantic stuff is good too

the rambaldi music is just.. spooky. but i like it

:Ponder: i like it all :lol:

I love the upbeat, fast pace music. It makes your heart start to race and you feel like dancing to it. The action and suspense music is the best.

I love it all, but i voted the LOVE stuff! Coldplay God Put A Smile Upon Your Face was so perfect! I also like the sad ones like Sarah McLachlan Angel, and Rosie Thomas All My Life!

The action stuff is awesome too! The Deftones Change was wiked when they used that in Hourglass, and Under the Gun by The Supreme Beings of Leisure in the pilot rocked!

i like the orchestral, classic Spy Music with a techno-infused beat. Perfect example: in Echoes when Syd went into the hotel as a prostitute. It was so James Bond music (the classic spy element), but had the techno bass-beat.

Back