What should Syd do?

What should Syd do?

• First Break up with Vaughn, then be alone, finally date someone else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay with Vaughn. (although he brings her down)

• Quit the CIA and go join a monastery to become a nun.

• Total voters
Well, the problem is that there is hardly another guy who is good enough for her...She's not just gonna go after some random guy in season 4. she's not that kind of girl. And don't even say will. He's not good enough for her either.

Xin Li

Anyone is better then Vaughn. Besides who says she needs to be dependable on relationships. I'd say let her be alone for a while.

AHAHAHAHA the third one cracked me up. sorry.

ummm i think she should stay with vaughn just cause i'm an s/v shipper... though really i don't see what's the BIG DEAL about their relationship... i mean yeah they loved each other and stuff but it's not like the world's gonna end if they're not together.

bluebear_74 said:
Vaughn already cuase enough problems in her life.
[post="995191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I so agree. Syd needs to be comfortable with just her again and then she can start dating again. but this thing with Vaughn she just doesn't need that. he isn't man enough to be with her.

Sydney is in a toxic relationship with Vaughn. He's had a low opinion of her when they first met. He usually disregards her feelings and opinions because he feels superior to her. Vaughn toyed with Syd's heart but stayed with Lauren. The Vaughn fans only notice his looks and can overlook the negativity he brings to Syd.

Dr. Barnett tried to help Syd see that pining for Vaughn was bad during a counselling session (didn't she?).

Syd, get rid of the anchor that is dragging you down. Dump Vaughn and find someone who loves you unconditionally (like Will). (y)

Well said!
and yeah dr. Barnet (judy) did try to help her get over Vaughn.

vaughn fans do refuse to see him for what he is because they have some stupid crush on him or whatever. Get overr it already, Jeez, the guy brings her down, why can't you see that? And he doesn't even seem to care about syd feelings only his own.
Example #1- The Alice thing.
Example #2- Lauren.

How long do you think it will take him this time to hurt her?

Well, he does have to keep hurting her, because otherwise the writers will run out of dramatic situations for the rest of the show's life! :P

But I don't think it's very nice to say people are stupid for liking Vaughn....

Natalia said:
Well, he does have to keep hurting her, because otherwise the writers will run out of dramatic situations for the rest of the show's life!

But I don't think it's very nice to say people are stupid for liking Vaughn....
[post="1019664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well said, I'm a huge S/V shipper and I would love for those two to stay together, they are meant to be :smiley:

SydBristow13 said:
vaughn fans do refuse to see him for what he is because they have some stupid crush on him or whatever. Get overr it already,
[post="1019661"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Please stick to backing up your opinions about characters with examples. Do not characterize people's feelings in negative ways (eg, "stupid crush"). If you hate Vaughn or hate S/V, there are separate threads for airing your feelings about that.

Natalia said:
Well, he does have to keep hurting her, because otherwise the writers will run out of dramatic situations for the rest of the show's life! :P
[post="1019664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think that they can create tension without the character of Vaughn coming off in as negative a light as he seemed to in season 3 (my reasons here).

stay with vaughn - Im a devoted shipper for life

but i dont think vaughn brings her down
i mean unless hes psycho evil crazy vaughn
but they make eachother happy :love:

verdantheart said:
Please stick to backing up your opinions about characters with examples. Do not characterize people's feelings in negative ways (eg, "stupid crush"). If you hate Vaughn or hate S/V, there are separate threads for airing your feelings about that.
I know, I started them :D I'll try to keep it more in there.

I think it's obvious that Syd really wants to be with Vaughn, but I don't know if that's good for her. I mean, she spent most of S3 pining over him and I think she should be happy by herself before persuing things with Vaughn. Otherwise, her happiness depends on him and that is a bad way to go into a relationship.

QUOTE(Natalia @ Oct 6 2004, 08:08 AM)
Well, he does have to keep hurting her, because otherwise the writers will run out of dramatic situations for the rest of the show's life! 

I think that they can create tension without the character of Vaughn coming off in as negative a light as he seemed to in season 3 (my reasons here).
I was joking. I guess my Australian sarcasm was lost on people. :D

Natalia said:
I was joking. I guess my Australian sarcasm was lost on people. :D
[post="1023001"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Little bit too dry (and understandable) there . . . ;)

Back