What songs/lyrics describe your fav characters

what song's/lyrics/quotes describe you favourite alias character for you?

for example, whenever I hear "I am a loser geek,crazy with an evil streak" I think of both Sark and Sloane, while whenever I think about the syd/vaughn relationship The Scientist by Coldplay comes to mind. what about you guys? I'm super interested

Of course, "Lover, You Should've Come Over" reminds me of Jack/Irina, but that's because Mr Abrams suggested it.
^_^

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face by Coldplay makes me think of Syd/Vaughn every time I hear it....which has been constantly for the past month. I bought the album based on hearing this song during Double Agent.

Gee, wish they'd play that more often here. They just play Clocks and The Scientist constantly. I want to hear that, Warning Sign and Amsterdam! Those are my favorites! (Amsterdam is a good one for Jack, BTW. I used it in my season round-up.)
;)

Someday by Nickelback somehow reminds of Jack/Irina or Sydney/Irina or something spyfamily related.

I also think "White Flag" by Dido is a great S/V song!

Oh and "Fallen" by Sarah McLachlan somehow reminds me of Sydney and the struggles she's had to go through this season.

I think the song Sydney sang in season 1 "Since I Fell For You" kinda goes good for S & Vs relationship in season 3.

"You made me leave my happy home. You took my love and now you're gone, since I fell for you. My life brings such misery and pain..."

It just fits them right now...in my opinion anyways. ;)

Back