Season 2 What will happen with Vaughn and Syd?

after the :jawdrop: jaw dropping kiss everyone was (and still is) reeling about, [i know i am, i was jumping up and down on my couch for almost an hour as i watched the tape over and over.] :D

what do you think will happen between vaughn and sydney?

:lol: too bad i didn't put my own opinion. hehe.

i really don't know, but i think that they won't keep whatever they started in 'phase one' it would get kind of boring.... but then again, i do want them to keep what they have! argh, conflict! :eek:

I think Sydney and Vaughn will talk about their kiss and possible future together. But then I think they'll get some intel about Sloane and company and have to go back after them and thus adding the tension again.

aaah....but we really do need the tension...but man...that kiss was hot....i don't smoke, but i needed a cigarette after that kiss
:sideroll:

LOL :lol: I did go smoke after that!

I think there's going to be problems...the CIA still has that rule about dating. Wonder if they get repremanded by Kendall?

I know JJ will keep the tension alive.....

It's kind of weird, because I had been hoping for the kiss all year...and now that they just had it, i really wondered what they would do...I just really want it to work out for them, though!!

btvaughn said:
It's kind of weird, because I had been hoping for the kiss all year...and now that they just had it, i really wondered what they would do...I just really want it to work out for them, though!!
That's the same way I feel ! I really hope that the writers keep the Syd/Vaughn romance going.... I think it's going to be GREAT !

yeah, i wasn't sure what to feel...i mean i've wanted this for so long! lol :lol: but there still has to be that tension, but they looked so good...they fit perfectly ^_^

you know something will come up. something that will stop them. It always has. So I know this cant last. O well. It was so nice I was so happy that they kissed

I watched it again tonight...it makes me feel even more happy every time I watch! I really hope they find a way to somehow create tension...yet, put them together...but I don't know, it sounds impossible. But if anyone can do it, jj can!! :smiley:

rachel

if i had it my way they would get married and that would just be cool and they could still work for the CIA and stuff and they would do the same things but like they would just be together like on missions and stuff that would beeh so cool :P :smiley:

Back