Season 5 What will sydney do now?

At the end of S3 remember how we were all freaked out about Jack turning evil? I think this is not as big a deal as we are imagining, there will be some clever twist but the relationship will go on. Sure his name may be different, and the way they met was planned (at least that's what I think), but he did not plan for them to fall in love. So I think we'll all be ok.

I personally thing that they wrote that in so they could break Sydney and vaughn up because garner and vartan found it akward... I hope i am wrong, but it seems logical.

well they can't break it up because of that. they're ACTORS. they're supposed to act, and their personal life shouldn't get in the way and be a problem, at least not a problem bog enouugh to stars concerning the writers. the show's storyline can't be affected by personal issues between the cast. one of the ground ideas, the very basic things on alias is the relationship between sydney and vaughn, and i seriously doubt that they'd break them up becasue of that. jennifer and michael get paid to play syd and vaughn, and they've signed a contract, so their possible awkwardness can't be a problem.

Really hope Syd and Vaughn stay together for season 5! I bet we se the wedding in season 5 :smiley: They will figure out the secret and how to deal with it.

well they can't break it up because of that. they're ACTORS. they're supposed to act, and their personal life shouldn't get in the way and be a problem, at least not a problem bog enouugh to stars concerning the writers. the show's storyline can't be affected by personal issues between the cast. one of the ground ideas, the very basic things on alias is the relationship between sydney and vaughn, and i seriously doubt that they'd break them up becasue of that. jennifer and michael get paid to play syd and vaughn, and they've signed a contract, so their possible awkwardness can't be a problem.

I hope your right...

they never had problems with it before, like when she was still married to Scott Foley. The got through this season all right, and they're professionals so I'm sure they can handle it and put their personal lifes aside when they're working. ;)

ya and you know they have both said that they're best friends on the set and Don't belive everything in tabloids and whatever tabloids make things up, they twist things to make them more interesting and if you watch bloopers of season 3 when they werent dating they got along fine and in all the interviews they're very sweet MV even said if he was invited to the wedding he would go.

well...Irina gave Vaughn her blessing even though she knew about everything .... so hopefully Sydney will be able to forgive him. she will be pretty upset though cause she's been betrayed too many times.

Pyper said:
what do you think of what sydney is going to do.
[post="1381469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think she'll try to find out who Vaugh really is (father of her child) from Vaugh, if he is in a coma she'll try to ask Jack and Jack will in turn ask Irina, and I'm pretty sure she knows considering what she said in Before the Flood and Syd forgives Vaugh and get married. Happily ever after...

Back