Season 3 What would you do?

She gave him the choice to kill two people or die. I was watching it and just wondering what I would do... I honestly don't know. I don't want to kill two people but I also don't want to die.

Granted, the guards are probably better trained to kill people... I mean it is their job. But the guy seemed pretty freaked out, I don't think he would have ever encountered that situation under "normal" circumstances... if that made any sense... :lol:

Anyway just wondering what everyone else thought ^_^

he wasn't the guard, wasn't he the manager or something? he'd never fired again before, he said. but um, what i would have done? shot lauren. i know she told him if she shot at him, she would shoot him right through the heart. but i'd rather kill her and then have her shoot at me than kill two people.

if she gave me the gun i'd most definetly shoot lauren! this way the bad guy/woman dies, you did teh rigth thing and you didn't die nor kill two good persons!!
and if that means putting a hole in lauren's cold heart, i'm not going to object!! ;) :P

I would have just tried to do anything to shoot Lauren... probably when Syd and Vaughn came out, I would have shouted "LOOK!" to Lauren, and then made a quick move and fired a bullet in her TWO-FACED head!!!

Die Lauren!!!

We love you Sydney.

I wouldn't have done what Lauren did. She was not giving him a chance. She were just playing her own sick little game.

I think Lauren would have shot him anyway even if he did kill Syd and Vaughn.
The look of evilness on Laurens face when he didn't do it was great.

betta said:
if she gave me the gun i'd most definetly shoot lauren! this way the bad guy/woman dies, you did teh rigth thing and you didn't die nor kill two good persons!!
and if that means putting a hole in lauren's cold heart, i'm not going to object!! ;) :P
haha very clever. just give the cow a surprise bullet.

Back