Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once more with feeling

• Chosen

• Other

• Total voters
Favorite Buffy episode--- It would have to be Becoming (this includes Parts 1 and 2 I guess). The second part is my favorite though when Buffy "kills" Angel and then we hear that song by Sarah McLachlan- I cry every time! Buffy was the best show on TV and I miss it so much!!!
Great thread topic, it will be interesting to see which episodes are the most popular.

I've seen a lot of tv shows try to do musicals but Buffy wins by a landslide! It was so much fun to watch, and the song between Xander and Anya was hilarious!

Hush was great because I think it was the only really, really scary episode (and it was in season four). I know Buffy isn't based in real horror, but this episode is a fun one to watch and actually be somewhat freaked out. Once More With Feeling brings up a close second with me.

Though I loved Becoming a bunch (esp. part 2--tell me there's an actress who can make you cry more than SMG and I'll tell you you're a liar), Hush rated #1 with me because it was so scary! It gave me the shivers.

I chose other my favourite episode of Buffy has got to be Angel from the first season its still the closest to my heart I loved that ep the emotion that rang true between Buffy/Angel

Last night I thought of another one I love that didn't make the poll--"Passion" from season 2. The look on Giles's face when he sees Jenny Calendar is absolutely devastating.

There are so many amazing episodes, but I always choose "Prophecy Girl" as my favorite. I don't know why..It was the first time we got to see how great the show could be, and it really set up everything to come.

But my other favorites would be Becoming Pt.1&2, Hush, The Body, The Gift, and Once More With Feeling.

I guess Hush is mine because it stands out from just about any episode from the whole show and other shows as well. There are others that are really close, but I guess Hush would be my fav.

oh my gosh... i can't pick a favorite... so i voted for other. *shrug* "restless" is hilarious... i'm watching it right now, as a matter of fact. it's the absolute ONLY ep. which i enjoy riley in. don't even get me started with that boy... erm... chosen is good (what with the spuffy and all) and becoming (both parts)..... omgoddess i always cry like 100000000000 buckets at the end of both parts... where she finds kendra and then when she kills angel. once more with feeling is great... but another you didn't mention... tabula rasa! that episode is hilarious! "randy giles"! woo... and "passion" from S2 def. okay i know i'm yammering, but gosh there are just so many...

rockisdead said:
"restless" is hilarious... i'm watching it right now, as a matter of fact. it's the absolute ONLY ep. which i enjoy riley in. don't even get me started with that boy...
I always have to marvel at the sheer brilliance of "Restless." So many people hated it, and I always wondered why. It's one of those eps that I still love watching, every time it's on. I never get tired of it. And cowboy Riley in the play? (Willow: "Why is there a cowboy in Death of a Salesman, anyway?") How can you go wrong with that?

My favorite part...

RILEY: Why, hello, little lady. Can I hold those milk pails for you?
HARMONY: Why thank you, but they're not very heavy. Why have
you come to our lonely small town, which has no post office and very few
exports?
RILEY: I've come looking for a man. A *sales*man.

and then Buffy's rant..

BUFFY: But what else could I expect from a bunch of
low-rent, no-account hoodlums like you? Hoodlums, yes, I mean you and your
friends, your whole sex, throw 'em in the sea for all I care, throw 'em in
and wait for the bubbles, men with your groping and spitting all groin no
brain three billion of you passing around the same worn-out urge. Men! With
your ... sales! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

For me it was Chosen. Spuffy reaches new heights of happiness before crashing down in tragedy. Poor Anya. The end of the greatest show ever. Alias is tied with Buffy. I would also say the episode where Riley finally left man do i hate his character. Angel and Spike were such better love interests and characters.

I would also say the episode where Riley finally left man do i hate his character. Angel and Spike were such better love interests and characters.

Ugg... I HATE Riley. "Into the Woods" itself wasn't a great ep., but it ranks at the top. That dolt is finally gone! *does dance of joy*

I just watched "Once More With Feeling" again today, and every time I watch it, I am amazed at its brilliance, how this musical, that you would think would be just a stand-alone episode, furthers the storylines of the series and gives you a glimpse of things yet to come. I think it's the brightest jewel in a crown of many.

Once More With Feeling!! i love music, and a buffy musical is just great. and the songs were awesome.

i also love becoming. buffy killing angel gets me every time... i start crying like crazy.

School hard, and Lovers walk are high up there. Spike Crying over Dru in lovers walk lol "She didn't even kill me, cut off my head set me on fire, somethingto show she stil cared." LOL

Back