Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once more with feeling

• Chosen

• Other

• Total voters
I LOVE Restless, Becoming pts 1 and 2 (AANNNGGEEELLLL!!!!), Once more with feeling. Um... Passion makes me cry Every. Time!! (JJJEEENNNNYYY!!!) I love "The Prom" because the last scene is SO sweet!!! Annnd.. basically EVERY episode in season 2 (including 'bad eggs." C'mon! it was funny!!! you know it was!) and i LOVE "Something Blue" because, dudes? that is the funniest episode of Anything. EVER! ("Spike and i are getting married!"- priceless!) And theres just so many more that i wont even go into... ah Buffy. I miss you so.

Hush

We watched it in scriptwriting at university as an example of how to write good television scripts.

And there wasn't anything wrong with Riley. He wasn't a bad person. He just wasn't Angel! If I had a boyfriend as nice as Riley I wouldn't be complaining!

I voted Becoming but i really cant pick. I love too many of them. For me the high school years were by far the best. My other fav episodes are Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered,I only have eyes for you and loads of others that i cant name them all.

My absolute favorite episode is Enemies season 3. I love it. You have a bad Faith and a "bad" Angel is was great. I love it. My favorite line is when Faith says she the worldest best actress and then Angel goes

"Second best".

Buffy: Graduation day. You think we missed anything?

Angel: I think we know everything she knows.

Buffy: May I say something? (pulls her hands free) Psych

I loved it! :D My second favorite was Hush. I love the the scene where Giles is explaining whats going on. It is hilarious

That is really hard to say :( I love them all :blush:

I chose 'chosen' because almost everything I fell in love with in buffy was in that episode.

but my real favorite episode is amends ;)

Argh, such a hard choice. The problem is that I like each episode listed for different reasons. The Body was a nice dramatic episode, OMWF...no explanation needed, Hush had all the elements unique to Joss Whedon, and....you can see my dilemma :lol:

Back