What's your most treasured possession?

oh cool, yeh my electric guitar follows close... but I can always get a new one... I can't re-add all my music if there was a fire, re-take photos etc

umm...my best friend in the world :smiley:
welll..its not like i own him but he is very precious to me

after that my multi headed netsuke which took me a long time to find, a long to time to save up for it and it is extremely rare :D

Urm photos, my fish, my jewelry, none of expensive, but all very sentimental to me, a mini harmonica, my camera:smiley:wub:smiley:, and toy kangaroo that I got from my greatgrandmother's house. And my garden...even though that's technically rented.

Jai

He he....How can you not love them...he writes so amazingly....!
Oooh, my old reports are cool too...they actually thought I was good at PE and dance back then though, lol. And my old exersize books...I have my mum's as welll from when she was a kid...so cool!

Jai

Oooh...I need to make my prom dress soon...at home we have this dress that was my nan's before my mother *stole* it...it's a 50's dress that was hers from when she was a model, and I'm too big for it now, so my mother's gonna take a pattern from it for my prom dress. I so would not want to lose it...

Back