Your most embarresing moment

i had a concert band rehersal like 3 years ago, and when it was our time to play, we had to walk to the front of the gym, i heard the audience snickering behind me, i was like :blink: whatever...
after we played my dad came up to me and told me that the back of my skirt had unzipped, exposing my kitty underwear!
i was mortified :hide:

i laugh about it now :lol:

Sounds like something I would do! :jump: In fact, i did once. I walked around my house for like ten minuets in boxers and no one told me that they were too short in the back! How embarresing! :blush2:

Bondgal2007 said:
umm my mom caught me and my bf in a heated moment of making out. i am now grounded for a week.
[post="1401510"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Same happened to me! It was just my brother who caught us.. I'll never forget his face :D

im 5th grade we have to do this big dance recital, its a school tradition so for that year we decided to do it on different dances through the ages and i signed up for 5 dances well in the second scene my skirt dropped down and exposed my extremely short shorts because they had been made to big for me and by the last scene, my skirt had fallen 3 times i had tripped 4 times and i had forgotten my lines 2, i promised myself that i would never be involved in school activities again

I was at a very nice hotel and pushing the table out into the hall that my room service had come in on. I was only wearing a big t-shirt....As I pushed the cart out the door, the door closed (and locked) behind me. Luckily there was a phone by the elevator, I called, but they still took 1/2 to come to let me in....then I had to show ID that I belonged to the room. Very embarassing.... :blush:

I did something today that made me feel the most embarrested that I have in my entire life. I went into work today, and my boss asks me why i am there. He tells me that I didnt have to be in work today, it is tommow that i work. There were like ten people standing around that heard that, and they all laughed, including my boss, and he never laughs! I feel :lame:

:lol:

that happened to me once except it was the other way around, i went over to my guy friends house and he came out of the bathroom and saw me and in surprised dropped his towel lol luckily he was wearing batman undies :lol: he ran screaming into his room :lol:

When I was in about grade 4 I went to my mom's friend's cottage and threw up in his bathtub and in the process knocked his medication in the toilet. :P

I was never invited back..... ^_^

I took a felgercarb behind a tree but didn't know I was facing a main road until someone honked at me.
:rotflmao: omg...never heard that one before. :rolleyes: :lol:

Hmm....So many stupid moments, but I usually laugh at myself-often-and they arent' too embarrassing. In 6th grade I laughed so hard diet coke came out my nose. :sideroll: But actually that just became a hall of fame moment....am laughing just thinking of it. :lol:

I can speak for a friend though-Once at an outdoor concert a few years ago, she had to use the disgusting portapotties and had somehow tied her purse to the door handle.....it came unlatched.... :rotflmao: oi. I was standing there though and closed it really fast. She was still mortified. :rolleyes:

Back