Season 5 When does it come back?

this eppy will air on December 7th, and the week after "The Horizon" will air ... after that "Alias" will go on a break until March ... so it will be a couple of weeks with no new "Alias"

March? You gotta be kidding me! I'm already dying to see the december episode and you are telling me there'll be no Alias for moths?! This is a bigger shock than dead Francie in episode 2x13 Phase One... I seriously cannot wait that long!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***faints***

I lost cable so I don't get to watch the rest of season five until it comes out on dvd. That is too long!

I just checked the ABC site and they said Bob was back in it's usual Thursday slot on Decemeber 8th... They seriously need to figure out what they're doing over there! :cuss:

as if season 5 wasnt bad enough! this crazy schedule is only gonna make them lose even more viewers. a break until march?! good thing im not obsessed with alias anymore or i'd just about die. so when is the next episode? wednesday or thursday?

They'll be doing the full slate of 22 episodes this season - and "Bob" will as on Wednesday at 10, as originally announced. ;)

I guess since it not coming back after this season the producers have called it quits and gave up. :( sad i know but hey things happen that way!

Mel

I guess since it not coming back after this season the producers have called it quits and gave up.

Sad as it is, I think we've all come to grips with it (or are trying to) ;)

BUT.. what do you think of spin-offs? Will there be one? Tom and Renee go Rogue? (that would kick uss)

Or Vaughn comes back with his own show..?? Naw.. I don't see how that can happen since he was riddled with bullets..

Maybe Weiss? He's in government now (steps from the president) and that could be a whole new story line.. using as many of the current people as would want to go!

Whaddya think?

:talk:

as much as i loved alias, it's been dying for a long time now and i won't be too sad to see it go. any spin-offs would probably suck.

are you kidding no alias till march? that's like 4 months! are they going to at least show reruns?

is alias going to be on the wednesday slot from now on?

The break was planned well before Season 5 was even planned! Back in May when they renewed "Alias" for it's fifth season they had mentioned that it would go on an extended hiatus to cover Jennifer Garners maternity leave! They are doing it on perpous and for a reason this time unlike what networks have done in the past w/ extended hiatus'.

Sure, March is a long time away but like other people said...we have our DVD's to give us a nice lovely "Alias" fix lol.

Back