Which one is the Best?

alex

Cadet
have to say i think that season 3 is not as good as the first or second.
I like season two the best then one;)
2. b/c syd deals wth so much at once really well, esp. the family thin, (which then really wasn't too strange.
1. she was so000 on top of things, her missions went well, they were awsome!
3. this year is too jumpy - what the hell is going on? or is it me?

What about you?

Season 2 was definitely the best.... it had it all.... Romance, family, great missions..... Season 1 was great but I became obsessed with Alias during season 2. :D

mee too, i became a freak in season two, now i've just been annoyed with season 3, tooo soap opery. there has been a few good moments, but the lack of good surprises on missions is turning me off.

I liked Season 2 better the whole introduction of Irina was awesome.i wouldn't go as far as saying season 3 is the worst none of them are they all give us something different

Oh I just love the first season! Great missions, great outfits, romance, and action! But all the seasons are kinda like that, aren't they. ^_^ It makes me sad that all of you think season 3 is the worst. This season is just making us have to think a little more. Won't hurt ya! :P :lol: Well that's my 2 cents.

Alias_twin5 said:
Oh I just love the first season! Great missions, great outfits, romance, and action! But all the seasons are kinda like that, aren't they.  ^_^ It makes me sad that all of you think season 3 is the worst. This season is just making us have to think a little more. Won't hurt ya!  :P  :lol: Well that's my 2 cents.
ditto..... I love so much of each season and season 3 is not bad at all (to me at least) so far this season has been more of a mystery. I think that this season will be a lot better if they had that rush of the first 2 seasons (I love season 3, but I think they just need to have a lot more cliffhangers :P (y) and a ton of more aliases for syd)

I liked Season 1 the best. It was the first afterall, and everything was new and exciting and they were longer and written better and had way more plot twists and I loved all the angst between Syd and Vaughn! Season 1 for me!

I don't have favorite seasons, cuz its the greatest show, so its all good. I do have favorite episodes. They are from all three seasons too, so I can say they are all great.

We haven't started season three yet here in Oz, so I would have to say I like season two the best - I think it had more 'OMG' events then season one lol!

But I still loved season one! Just for the record!

Kelly

speedroc said:
Season 1 hands down.More action,gadgets and better pacing.
Couldn't agree more.

More missions. More disguises. More aliases. and less sap.

I like the comic book escapism of S1.

its har to decide between seasons one and two for me - i started watching it during season two so that is probably my favourite bacause although i totally loved season one - i always kmnew where it was going so i didn't have the same questions as when i watched season two.

but as an overview - S1 - best for missions (s/d), s/v meets, disguises. :redhair:

s2 - best for s/v angst. (y)

s3 - hate lauren and she putting me off the whole series. lack of s/v angst! :(

All seasons are great, i think i got addicted to Alias from the second season, but i loved season one, all the disguises and missions, season 2 was great coz i loved all the romance and the Irina storyline and seaason 3 is great, i wouldnt say its the worst, i think im gettin more addicted to it coz i wanna know whats gonna happen with Syd and Vaughn and what Sloane is up too! All of the season are great, i dont think i have a favorite yet!

Alias_twin5 said:
It makes me sad that all of you think season 3 is the worst. This season is just making us have to think a little more. Won't hurt ya! :P :lol: Well that's my 2 cents.
I know that alot of people don't like season 3 but I'm loving it for the reason that it has made me use my noggin a little more. I love to speculate about it and come up with new theories every week. ;)

I was hooked on Alias since the first epi. I loved season 1 for the missions and action and it was pretty obvious than something would eventually happen between Syd and Vaughn.

Season 2 was great too because of Irina , the missions and of course S/V romance. And the season finale was like OMG!!!!!

I like season 3 so far because the mystery is back -what really happened to Syd ?
-Will Syd and Vaughn get back together? The "sexual" tension is back....
But I guess if I really have to make a choice now , I would pick season 1.

Back