Which one is the Best?

All seasons have been great. For me the first seasons made use love the characters and want to know what was going to happen next The 2nd season gave us Syd's mom that was great plus Syd and Vaughn got together. The 3rd season is just more action and intrigue just like the first two seasons. So I think they are all great.

Hope Syd and Vaughn get back together soon. :D

I liked Season 1 the most. I enjoyed the confusing-ness of it.

But on Season 3's defense, I think that at the end of the season, in retrospect, it's going to be a good season. I think that J.J. Abrams is setting up some big happenings for the end of the season. I'm still waiting for a twist that I know is coming. I mean, hello! J.J. is way to smart to just make that whole Lauren thing the only big "twist". I put "twist" in quotations 'cause it wasn't like everyone was waiting for it to happen. J.J., I'm keeping the faith!

i liked season 2 the most. it was alot smoother and so cute...with Vaughn and Sydney. awww. i miss them now. season 3 is a little slow and rocky to me.....it still has a chance to get better though :smiley:

SecretAgentMan said:
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

at this rate, things don't look too good
At least you won't be dissapointed come season end.

Even though S1 is my favourite, I think S2 has better plot development, but the Syd and Vaughn romance ruined it for me.

Even though S1 is my favourite, I think S2 has better plot development, but the Syd and Vaughn romance ruined it for me.

pacemkr,that's what i'm talking about.It's no coincidence that many posters who prefer S2/S3 are shippers.If you're a fan that has watched the show from day 1,you know it wasn't intended to be the soap opera it's been this year.

Back