Which Superhero are you?

jems said:
i'm cyclops - sexy xman! should really be catwoman though but hey it was for boys!
I've linked another 2 quizes to my original post. One's to see which super-vilain u are and the other is much broader with it's results. See if you can get a female superhero.

Dead-Drop said:
jems said:
i'm cyclops - sexy xman!  should really be catwoman though but hey it was for boys!
I've linked another 2 quizes to my original post. One's to see which super-vilain u are and the other is much broader with it's results. See if you can get a female superhero.
ok am off to do it now :cool:

OMFG!!!! So i took the supervillain quiz and look what the cheeky bloody thing said:

You are the Vulture, You just have that ability to suck the life from the very bones of people. You're a young peroson in an old bags body. Live a little!

OLD BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CHEEK OF IT|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw - i was professor X in the other one!

jems said:
OMFG!!!! So i took the supervillain quiz and look what the cheeky bloody thing said:

You are the Vulture, You just have that ability to suck the life from the very bones of people. You're a young peroson in an old bags body. Live a little!

I was told I was the vulture too. Guess we have issues with dying :lol:

Dead-Drop said:
jems said:

I was told I was the vulture too. Guess we have issues with dying :lol:
at least we can fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

magneto.jpg

Name: Erik Magnus Lensherr
Affiliation: Former Leader of the Acolytes
Origin: Gdansk, Poland
First appearance: X-Men#1

drstrange.jpg

Who the hell is he???

(funny, i made this test several months ago and with different answers i'm still the same super-hero and for the girlie super-heros, i was Mystique...)

punisher.jpg

:mellow:

You are Spiderman
Name: Peter Parker
Affiliation: None
Origin: New York
First appearance: Amazing Fantasy, 15 Aug. 1962

Back