~Whiskey Lullabye~

I've changed my mind, this fic will stay a one parter, because i am going to continue "Times Like These" after the judging for the contest.

OMG!!!...its like i wanna cry, but i wanna smile, and then cry again...but smile...yeah...so good...like wOw. . .

-thanx for the PM :smiley:

that was so sad..... oh and it's only a one parter........oh well... i just thought i should tell you that was really good fic..............

oh my gosh!! AHH!! that was so GREAT!!! i cried!! i seriously cried!! i mean my gosh!! they loved each other so much that....AHH!! oh my gosh!! i loved it!! :P :smiley:

i REALLY wish that you would have continued it, bt i think ill live. at least i wont ahve to redue my makeup today...lol

the Ashley (happy Carolyn?)

secret_agent_angel said:
that was the saddest most greatest story i have ever read.
i totally cried
i loved it and at this moment i am printing it out.
[post="983344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow! You're actually printing it? lol. I feel so loved. lol. Anyway, i'm so glad you guys liked it, i actually have the song on repeat playing in my room across the hall, i wrote this yesterday while i listened to the song. But there was more of a meaning in it for me than just the song, as for the reason for the dedication. You guys are great! Thanks a bunch! I'm starting to write alot of one parters.

Okay, since i'm not doing a second part to this, i'm trying something new. Someone give me a song and a S/V situation to write about. It'll be a one parter...i don't know, is this a stupid idea? lol

dido- white flag....um...the situation...thats the hard part! hmmm....syd and vaughn trying to work it out with eachother after season 3 finale

This should be cool. You know what i should do. Start a new topic. "Fanfic Request Line, Request a Fic Here!" lol. That'd be great.

Back