WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

Okay, please tell me what attracted you to Alias and why you still watch.

I'll start off. What attracted me to Alias was the Oriental Man (advertisement before Alias ever premiered) asking Sydney who was tied up, "Who Do You Work For?" After seeing the commericial a million times, I wanted to know who the girl worked for. So I started watching Alias when it Premiered. What's your story? (y)

hmm wel hur it is...... my friend siad she watched it and liked it and so one time i saw it on and i watched the end of it and i was really intresed becasue it confused me (i wasn't one of lose stupid pointless sitcoms) so i was wow thats kewl and so this was at the end of season 1 and i think i might have watched another part of an ep. but i wasn't addicted but then over the summer at the end i was talking to my cuz who im close would and alias came up and shes like ya i love it!! and were like ya we should so have a premire party!!!! lol we never did but i totally was addicted and hooked from the first ep. of season 2 but now my friend doesn't even watch it that much!! and im like AHHHH im addicted and obbsesed!!! lol

thats my story!!

lauren vartan (o ya having a SUPER hott guy and a tom boyish gurl like me kicking butt hepled!!! lol )

my mom was flippin channels, and then it was the scene in season one with syd dressed as the french maid, and then she was in the blue suit, and when she got in trouble she started doing the KUNG FU and i thought "hey, women with power! YAAA" and then i started watching it! :smiley:

there was nothin on on channel4 so i decided to watch it cus thats all that was on!!! Then i got addicted 2 it so i asked my freind if she watches it. Then wen season 1 finished i didn't need 2 wait till next year it came on sky!!! WOOO HOOO to me!!!! :P :D

ummm I was sitting in my living roon and just turned on the tv and the show was on. I started watching it on the pilot and am hooked.

i didn't get into alias until season one was almost over. at first i thought it was another one of those BORING adult shows. Then a friend kept on telling me about it and how it was so great, and then i saw SO many great commercials about it then one evening i'm like what the heck? might as wells see what it's about. so i forced myself to watch one whole episode and i did (the ep was page 47), i fell in love with the show from then on, and i got to watch most of season one on abc family. i was kinda confused about the double agent thing for awhile though. then i finally understood by the time the finale aired. :D

ok... i saw the premier and the second eppie and i didnt care for alias.. but the saturday before season two started i was so bored i watched an alias marathon for like 7 hours and the real reason i watched then and started watching season 2 was because i wanted to see sydney and vaughn get together... but then after like 2 episodes i was hooked and not just because of s/v anymore (even though im still a big shipper)... and after like 3 episodes i was addicted and obsessed, now im a crazed luniac when it comes to alias... thats my story

when i first watched alias, syd was on a mission. she was fightin n runnin. it looked really exciting. i was fortunate enough to have flipped to the alias marathon. i was hooked ever since that day.. :rolleyes:

I started watching alias when it was the marathon of ABC family on new years day and it was the episode where syd was on a mission with dixon and it was in an art gallery and she started kicking some butt. plus she was hot and thats what kept me watching. plus the plots and the twists in each episode are great.

Once upon a time there was this new show coming on that had tremendous buzz. Its name was Alias. I tuned in for the premiere. I discovered that there was this fascinating relationship between a woman and her father. She thinks he's this heartless b**t**d, but he suddenly shows up out of the blue to risk his life to save her. Not only that, but the father's this odd bird who behaves in a very atypical manner. From his very first wedding as neighbor's-noisy-party speech, I realized I had to get to know this guy better. I love the action, and the fantasy element, but it's the family story that got me hooked and has kept me hooked.
;)

I didnt start watching until season 2!!! :( Well, my mom and brother saw previews for it, and wanted to watch it. I said it looked stupid, and didnt watch it, just to make my brother mad. (Stupid me!!) Well, my brother forced me to watch parts of episodes, but I didnt get what was going on, so I really didnt like it. Well, then on the night of the season 2 opener I was watching American Dreams, and then they turned to Alias. I was too lazy to get up (lol) so I just started watching it. Then I ended up watching the whole episode. I asked about 1000 questions of my mom and brother to figure out what happened in season one. Now I love it! I'm more of a fan than my mom and brother. Teehee. Sorry for the long story!

freelancer1 said:
I started watching alias when it was the marathon of ABC family on new years day and it was the episode where syd was on a mission with dixon and it was in an art gallery and she started kicking some butt. plus she was hot and thats what kept me watching. plus the plots and the twists in each episode are great.
yea thats the one i was talkin bout. the one on new years day!

I was channel surfing one night and I just happened to stumble across Alias somewhere in the 1st Season and I thought it looked kinda cool so I watched it. By the next day I had forgotten what channel it was on and what time. Since I was too lazy to check the tv listings and I wasn't really addicted at the time so I moved on with my life. It wasn't until a few weeks later when I happened to stumble across it again that I was addicted. So about halfway through the first season I was totally addicted.

actually at first i didnt like this because here in the philippines they had this dubbed and it sounded so awful and awkward. but when this show was introduced in another cable channel, i tried to watch it and i thought that time that isnt that bad. the plot is not usual and the main character being played by the gorgeous jennifer garner added points. now, i cant live without watching at least an episode of this in a week.

Back