Who else is attempting to stay spoiler free!!!

sehar

Cadet
Who else is tryin to stay spoiler free?!?!
I was readin spoilers the other day....and i was js shocked by everythin i herd..i js decided..no more spoilers! bt im soooo desperate to find out what actually happens, they were only hints! But im js gunna ruin the excitement of the last episode lol!

I'm already desperate for spoilers on the last episode and here in the UK were only up 2 the episode after Will's guest appearence! Alias isnt that popular here neways but im such a big fan!

Ne1 else in Uk tryin to stay spoiler even though the finale is 15 eps or suming away lol! Or in general...whos tryin to stay spoiler free!

well cos i'm just too impatient i find other ways of getting alias and am upto ep 19 although i'm hoping by next week i would have seen the whole season. but it is impossible to come on this site sometimes without finding something out by accident. it's a lot better now cos things have changed and been shifted since i came.

Just kidding... just tryin to get my post count up to 300... ;)

You guys are in for a great third season. Make sure you don't read any spoilers, stay away from Kristin from E! Online - she is evil (except today of course since she announced that TV Guide was wrong - it's 22 episodes for Season 4 and not 20 as earlier reported).

You guys are in for a great third season. Make sure you don't read any spoilers, stay away from Kristin from E! Online - she is evil (except today of course since she announced that TV Guide was wrong - it's 22 episodes for Season 4 and not 20 as earlier reported).

Hey :thinking:

I'm trying to stay spoiler free, cos we're so far behind in the UK...but then I 'accidently' found out what happens in the finale and now i'm gutted because i really didn't wanna find out :confused:

i live in the uk and i don't get bravo, as this seems to be the only channel showing season three can someone tell me when it will be on terrestral or sky one etc. please i'm dieing to see it.

some one said earlier in this tread that they were watching S3 in the uk was that on bravo?

Back