Who enjoys it?

What bloody annoys me is that it's no longer going to be on five it's moved to Sky One, I don't have satellite just freeview.

I'm planning on buying the first season. I haven't watched the show yet, but the clips from the current show have caught my attention, so I'll snag season one and see what's what.. and decide from there.

I'm planning on buying the first season. I haven't watched the show yet, but the clips from the current show have caught my attention, so I'll snag season one and see what's what.. and decide from there.

Yeah I rambled on about it quite a bit and realised that you'd never watched it 👅

I used to love this show during the first three seasons, and then I was more and more disappointed. But I kept watching, every week I was excited to see the new House. And Hugh Laurie is so great!!

I don't like the new team... I thought I'll get use to them, but I can't. I was a little bit sad when Cutner died but that's all... I miss Cameron and Chase and Foreman all working together with House . Though I can't wait to see next season with House in rehab! It should be interesting

I don't watch it, but my friends David and Ashley do. Ashley raves about it, and it sounds pretty good. Are they ever going to re-run the series so I can get into it too, or am I going to have to watch the episodes online?

I like the show, a lot. Going back and watching season one makes me cringe. I hate the look of the set, especially the colors used during post-processing of what video was captured. Maybe I'm just too anal about these things? :LOL: Anyway, I like the new team better than the old team, since the new team has so much more dynamic. You learn more about the character's personal lives. It's like getting very close with a friend of yours, it's just magical in my opinion.

I try to catch it on TV every now and then when it is on, anyone a fan?
I am most definitely a fan of House and in fact I am a bit obsessed with it. I started watching last Season 4, and used the summer to catch up on the previous season so I could watch Season 5 when it started airing.

House is definitely my favorite character on the series and I quickly fell for Hugh Laurie - the man can act and he also has some of the loveliest blue eyes I have ever seen!

But yes I am a fan of House!

laugh.gif
A bit obsessed with House, Lo?

Sort of like you're "A bit obsessed with Victor"?
wink.gif

laugh.gif

So I bought the boxset which has seasons 1 thru to 4 in it. Started watching a couple of days ago and now on to episode 12 of season one and I'm loving it... don't know why I didn't watch it sooner!

Who'd have thought Hugh Laurie would suddenly become sexy LOL

I'm a big House fan. One of my favorite shows and I can't wait for the upcoming season. It's looking really good so far. It's going to be strange with House in a place for mental patients ;)

I love house it is one of my favourite episodes and I record it every Sunday night and the new season are really good even though they are quite repetitive and Hugh Larie is just amazing and he is so funny.

Back