Season 2 who is francine

crazy spinster said:
lenkid said:
Yeah, but HAS he slept with her?  I mean, she did say that after he woke up, all he would remember was having the best sex of his life.  Who's to say they actually did do it?
true, but i'm fairly certain the deed was done. i mean, c'mon, why else would they be in bed together? just to "sleep"? :rolleyes:
Uh, no... for evilFrancie to hypnotize Will, although Will thought they were going to.

I could be wrong, but I'm certain that evilfrancie is a man. The way he watched Syd dress after she was exercising. Of course it's possible! Uh, when the dna is alterered, it doesn't matter if ur male or female! it doesn't even matter if you are human! (except that the machine or whatever may not work.) But altering one's dna could easily change one's gender. ew! :smiley:

ewww..thats be so wrong if freplica was a guy...but the question is did they really do it? maybe freplica had an operation!!lol..=p...its not sark......its not siut adn glasses..and i dont think its anna now....i juss dont know whoo it is

As I mentioned, if it turns out to be McCullough, I'm going to gag . . .
:blink:

What happens when evil francie finds out that they dont have the machine to turn her back! Whoever it is, their dedication to sloane is strong, but i cant believe its strong enough that they wouldnt spaz after finding that out.

WHAT?!?!? Francie was cloned!!!! That's how the evil one showed up!!!! Where was I when this happened?!?! I watched it, when were there cloning? I'm very confused. :confused: I still don't know what's going on with Francie, I know she killed the other Francie and she's trying to bring down Sydney, but I'm still very confused :confused: THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING :angry:

We didn't see the actual cloning, but yeah, someone was cloned to look like Francie, and killed the good Francie. Not too confusing

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
ewww..thats be so wrong if freplica was a guy...but the question is did they really do it? maybe freplica had an operation!!lol..=p...its not sark......its not siut adn glasses..and i dont think its anna now....i juss dont know whoo it is
yes, but that's the fun part, isn't it? ;)

and as for the sex, i think it would just make the pain of betrayal sting all that much more if they really did do it.

and hey, jack and irina supposedly did it, why not will and francie? ;)

technosquid said:
What happens when evil francie finds out that they dont have the machine to turn her back! Whoever it is, their dedication to sloane is strong, but i cant believe its strong enough that they wouldnt spaz after finding that out.
yeah, she's gonna freak...or he's gonna freak...
^_^

aliaschickster said:
technosquid said:
What happens when evil francie finds out that they dont have the machine to turn her back!  Whoever it is, their dedication to sloane is strong, but i cant believe its strong enough that they wouldnt spaz after finding that out.
^_^
HAH! well, that's what they get for being part of sloane's evil plot!! :lol: that'll teach them to play with cloning machines. they really must be some sort of clone if they feel nothing for "losing" their old body though. but then again, maybe they were really ugly before they got cloned so becoming fake francie was an improvement. anyway... ^_^

crazy spinster said:
aliaschickster said:
technosquid said:
What happens when evil francie finds out that they dont have the machine to turn her back!  Whoever it is, their dedication to sloane is strong, but i cant believe its strong enough that they wouldnt spaz after finding that out.
^_^
HAH! well, that's what they get for being part of sloane's evil plot!! :lol: that'll teach them to play with cloning machines. they really must be some sort of clone if they feel nothing for "losing" their old body though. but then again, maybe they were really ugly before they got cloned so becoming fake francie was an improvement. anyway... ^_^
Thats funny

I don't think it could be Danny either... if it was, that would be such a sick twist, and something that Syd shouldn't have to deal with.........

:redhair: Yah, but she slept in his bed so that when he woke up thinking that he had the best sex of his life she was still there. It makes sense doesn't it. I mean, he needed to be convinced that he did have sex with her even if he really didn't. But he doesn't know that.
Also, is Alias being cancelled for the Elektra spinoff series with Jennifer Garner. I know I heard that somewhere. (n) that sucks.
Also , I love Jennifer Garner.

I just found this on the official ABC Alias website ... I think it proves that Francie can't be a man...

~~

Who is Francie's genetic double?

At this point, almost nothing is known about the woman who killed Francie and took her place in Sydney's life. The only thing known for a certainty is that Sloane bankrolled a genetic doubling program and this woman was the second patient. Once the operation was a success, she arrived in Los Angeles, killed Francie and took her place. Her physical likeness is a perfect match, and at this point, Sydney seems unaware of the replacement. However, this new Francie has a different demeanor than the old one — and Syd occasionally finds herself feeling awkward around her "best friend."

~~

It says, "This woman..." therefore... Evil Francie couldn't be a man... (which I am very glad to hear...)

Back