Who should Rachel end up with?

Who should Rachel end up with?

• Joey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ross

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wow. I'm the first to vote for Ross. I picked Ross because I'd feel cheated if he and Rachel didn't end up together. So much of the show has been devoted to their relationship, that I feel like they should end up together. And, of course, they have a kid together.

Plus, Matt LeBlanc's getting a spin-off, so a long term relationship between Rachel and him isn't likely. :smiley:

I like Ross, they make such a cute couple. Joey it good-looking and all, but he's too much of a player!

Ross all the way!!!!

i went with joey... he's such a sweetie... and after he fell for rachel he really tried to give up his player ways. and can you imagine him raising emma with rachel?? they'd be so cute together!

I like Joey's character better than Ross's but I am a Ross and Rachel fan from way back and a big fan of theirs so I think that they should end up together. (y)

Kelly

I want rachael to end up with joey. ross has had his chances with rachael and hes blown all of his many chances with her. Joey totally deserves to be with rachael becuase you can totally tell he luvs her and he really cares for emma too!

I loved Ross and Rachel in their day....but I am 100% for Rachel and Joey. Unfortunately I fear that since Matt LeBlanc is "spinning off" to his own show that he and Rachel will not end up together. :(

Katayla said:
Wow. I'm the first to vote for Ross. I picked Ross because I'd feel cheated if he and Rachel didn't end up together. So much of the show has been devoted to their relationship, that I feel like they should end up together. And, of course, they have a kid together.

Plus, Matt LeBlanc's getting a spin-off, so a long term relationship between Rachel and him isn't likely. :smiley:
have to agree - any true friends fan who's been with the show from the start wants rachel to end up with ross. they're soulmates. ok so ross has been a bit of a freak in the last few episodes and joey looks cute with rachel .......but come on - he's loved her for like ever!!!!!!!!!!!! remember the phoebe and ross exchange in in TOW where rachel has a baby.

Phoebe: I'm sorry, for the last time, why aren't you two together again? (Silence from Ross.) No, I know. I know, because you're not in that place. Which would be fine, except you totally are.

Ross: It's...it's complicated okay?

Phoebe: Yeah that's true. Yeah, you love her. You always have. You have a child together. There is no right answer.

Ross: Look, we've been together. Okay? And then apart, and then together, and then apart, and now we have a baby. (Pause) It's just if-if we got together again and it didn't work out...I could never do that to Emma. I mean she-she thinking everything -- (Starts to cry.) Oh that's...now me. What do they put something in the water in this place? Since Rachel and I we're doing really, we're doing really well right now.

Phoebe: I know. I know. I know. I know, and if you try to make it more you might wreck it.

Ross: Yeah, exactly.

Phoebe: Right. (Pause) Or you might get everything you've wanted since you were fifteen.

Back