Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logan

• her dad?

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
if you dont wanna know super secret spoilers about the who is at the door then dont read.
there are more episode screen caps at this link, it shows logan being sttabbed so it cant be him because veronica would have said something like what happened or are you okay? It also shows leo and veronica talking and she is wearing tha same clothing! so im guessing leo now...

Oh, but Suzi, I know you secretly love spoilers. ;)

And I thought the clock said PM. :confused:

Silly me, I can go check...

Okay, it doesn't specify AM or PM. But when she wakes up, sunlight is coming through her window. So I'm guessing it's not AM. I'm guessing she got back REALLY late at night from the hospital and was exhausted, so just slept through most of the day until that mysterious person knocked on her door.

I saw those trailer caps and here's what I think...

I think Logan may have gone home and showered, 'cause it is quite a time later. He doesn't get stabbed... the biker gang guy does (possibly by accident). And I think Logan gets framed for it. Which is why later that night, Leo shows up at her door, looking to arrest Logan. Because Leo is at her door at night, and at the end of the season finale, it's clearly day.

Just something minor here...

We find out who was at the door and what happened the rest of the summer in flashbacks, because the first episode opens up as summer is done and school is resuming.

oops my mistake, good theory leah ;) maybe they showed the pictures like that to make people like me assume
it's leo
and that makes perfect sense.
because logan gets framed for the stabbing

I like the sound of your theory Leah.

And no. I find myself liking shows a whole better when I don't know what's going to happen. :P Even though ... knowing what is going to happen is soooooo tempting. ^_^

i know what that feels like suzi :lol: *runs off and gets mad for reading alias script pages*
you were right leah! :clap: because in the promo leo says "i know he is here" (btw i also posted this is the promo thread). Leah you're so darn smart ;) you should become a kick ass p.i. also

1#ALIAS#1 said:
i know what that feels like suzi :lol: *runs off and gets mad for reading alias script pages*
you were right leah! :clap: because in the promo leo says "i know he is here" (btw i also posted this is the promo thread). Leah you're so darn smart ;) you should become a kick ass p.i. also
[post="1477621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: No, it's just called I think too much about things like this. I like to take parts of spoilers that I hear and put the pieces together.

I cannot WAIT for this season to get started.

when i needed something analyzed ill just come to you :lol: cannot wait either for the new season!!!! :woot: :woot: I hope the mystery is good though nothing can top the lilly kane murder.(just because she is the coolest character ...ever!)

Back