Who's Hot and Who's Not?

kylo4

Cadet
So what! I got this off of magazines and much music. But why can't we enjoy the very same thing on allalias.com.

This topic is to only name singers that are hot and not. I'll make a topic of movie stars, and movies after.

So my pick, is Britney Spears. I hate her. (She is really sexy though.) Lol.
kylo4

HOT: Vartan :P , Luís Figo (Real Madrid Football player), Viggo Mortensen, Peter Krause, Hugh Jackman ... etc etc :tvhappy:

NOT HOT: Rowan Atkinson (Mr.Bean) ... :tvhorror:

*SPYnish* said:
HOT: Vartan :P , Luís Figo (Real Madrid Football player), Viggo Mortensen, Peter Krause, Hugh Jackman ... etc etc :tvhappy:

NOT HOT: Rowan Atkinson (Mr.Bean) ... :tvhorror:
It's only for the singers Nat !!

hey, i happen to find homer simpson's baldness, enormous beer belly and strangely yellow skin quite attractive, thank you very much (not to mention his belching ability and temper) :P

whatever happened to the backstreet boys?
did they finally realize how bad they were and decide to spare humanity from their felgercarb?

sorry--as you can see, i never really liked them...

HOT: Eminem, Nirvana, Good Charlotte, Christina Aguilera(well her music anyways), Linkin Park

NOT: Justin Timberlake (and the rest of the fukktard n*sync members- don't forget the star! like wtf??), BSB, Sean Desman (oh god someone shoot him please!), Mariah Carey

HOT: Eminem, Nirvana, Good Charlotte, Christina Aguilera(well her music anyways), Linkin Park.. oh and i like Hole's music too although i dun like courtney love

NOT: Justin Timberlake (and the rest of the fukktard n*sync members- don't forget the star! like wtf??), BSB, Sean Desman (oh god someone shoot him please!), Mariah Carey

Hot: Linkin Park, John Mayer, Coldplay, Simple Plan, Sum 41
Not: Good Charlotte (just get them away from me!!) Shawn Desman (nuff said) , Britney Spears

Sophie said:
*SPYnish* said:
HOT: Vartan  :P , Luís Figo (Real Madrid Football player), Viggo Mortensen, Peter Krause, Hugh Jackman ... etc etc    :tvhappy:

NOT HOT: Rowan Atkinson (Mr.Bean) ...  :tvhorror:
It's only for the singers Nat !!
I know, But I´ve think

Singers:

HOT: Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin, Michael Bolton, Bon Jovi & Richie Sambora ...

NOT HOT: Steven Tyler, Mick Jagger, Enrique Iglesias (it´s very Ugly) ...

Hot: EVANESSENCE! Three doors down, Good Charlotte.. ish,.. just to make my friend happy, Christina Aguilera, or however you spell it... sarah mclachlan, Jessica Andrews (I KNOW those two dont exactly fit with the rest of my music choices, but I'm obsessed)... a ton more, but those are just the ones i could think of.

Not- Britney, Justin, AVRIL!!! GRR!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE POSER! Um... anyway, yeah, thats it.

And R. Kelly. :mutters: Rapist

aliaschick4mv said:
...Not- Britney, Justin, AVRIL!!!  GRR!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME YOU LITTLE POSER! Um... anyway, yeah, thats it....
Not to gripe about what you said in particular, I jsut don't get what everyones big deal about Avril is...She never said she was punk or anything.... society labeled her because of what she wears. Just like society labeled Britney Spears a censored because she wears nothing... she never said she was a censored , we just say she is. I'm not yelling at you or anything, just to state that I don't get why so many people call her a poser >.<

I agree with the Evenescance part totally :jump: !! I made an aol aim theme of them... *goes to get link incase anyone feels like downloading it* here it is... Um yeah, there it is, it's alright. I have an Alias one too... but it's sad looking because I just wanted one for my computer (and was too impatient) so I through it together and didn't add much detail >.<..I'll either fix it later or make another one :-D)

Back