Who's Hot and Who's Not?

nad, i completely agree with you, except for the simpson thing...was that in reference to homer, or the entire family (or somebody else im unaware of, so by mentioning the cartoons im making a complete fool of myself...)

🐸 :gotmilk:

hot: simple plan, good charlotte, linkin park, eminem, evanescene

not hot: brittany spears, avril levigne (not sure how u spell her last name), lillix (they have a few good songs but most of their cd is awful)

Bevinski said:
whatever happened to the backstreet boys?
did they finally realize how bad they were and decide to spare humanity from their felgercarb?

sorry--as you can see, i never really liked them...
YES, basically. I don't really know..... I think they lost a record deal and broke up Finally and praise the Lord!!! You're verrrry lucky you never liked them!!! :smiley:

We actually discussed her in my women's studies class the other day, and how she's such a bad role model for kids. I have to agree that I'm not a fan of her fashion sense, but I do admit that I like her songs.

hmmmm...i would have to agree in that her fashion sense sucks...but i dont really like any of her music, but i dont really listen to stuff like that, anyway

Ok, here's my loooooooooooooooonnnng list. Lol.

Who's Hot: Linkin' Park, Sum * 41, Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, Creed, and Theory of a Deadman, also, Avril Lavigne.

Who's Not: Britney Spears, (of course, lol.) Christina Aguilera, Jay-Z, Good Charlotte, Not By Choice, Simple Plan, and all that other whiny garbage.
kylo4

Oh, you mean, Enrique Iglesius, orr something like that, right.

Also, I forgot about Evanescence, so yah, Evanescence is also hot.
kylo4

HOT: Sum 41, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Good
Charlotte, Eminem, No Doubt, Ludacris

NOT: N Sync, Lil Bow Wow, Brittany Spears, Aaron Carter, Backstreet Boys, B2K, Enrique Iglesius, Ricky Martin

Back